Chapter 22 - Are You Going?

Ok i'm sorry i didn't update here yesterday so i will make like ummm 3 chapy's so i hope you guy's enjoy them and i'm also gonna be updating my pj's daycare x reader so let's start so i can make like 1 or 2 chapy's for there and here and this chapy will be like only 300 or 400 word's like usual?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Floud is still trying to figure out why i was feeling a sad emotion but i refused to tell him no matter what he tried and he then said " why are you being so hard to just tell me what's wrong (y/n) i know it must be REALLY personal but i promise i will help " floud say's and 3 option's pop up in front of you. ( i know i haven't done this in a long time but i'm going to do it now so it might be bad )

Will You Tell Floud?

( Yes )          ( No )        ( Maybe )

You think about it and then you press 

Will You Tell Floud?

( Yes )       ( No )     ( Maybe )

( p . s . the one that is not bolded is your choice ) You then look at floud and you tell him " ill tell you later when i feel a little better . . . and floud nod's and give's you a big hug and stand's up and walk's out of the room. 

You feel a little sad that you didn't tell floud he is the only person ho won't tell a secret even if he were to die not telling it . he is a good friend and you look down and think ' how am i going to tell him about this ? ' 

Floud's POV

I felt a little cantankerous that she didn't tell me what was going on but i wanna be a good friend and help her the best i can . Even if i'm a little annoying some time's i really care about my friend's and i wanna help in any way i can . 

( if you guy's don't know what cantankerous it mean mad , annoyed , and / or angry and if you already knew welp you learned it again :D )

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

ok we need some LOVE in this so i guess when i make the next chapy i will add some of it and i love you guy' so much and my story pj's daycare is going so well so thank you i already got 119 veiw's on it and i feel like the happiest author right now BUT i hope you guy's enjoyed this BYE and wait there is a drawing i just made of chime and there are 2 version's and please don't steal it .

ok that's it welp BYE!!!