Chapter 8 - The Walk With Frisk ( and Chari ) Part 2

The reminders are at the last chapter if your need them and I hope you enjoy these chapters and forgiving me for being gone for a while! And this is gonna be REALLY SHORT

~~~~~~

Still Your POV

You walk into the cave with Chari and Frisk unsure that we should be going inside the Cave. You sigh and mumble to yourself " they are acting like bab's " and you giggle to yourself a little.

Chari still had a worried face as well as frisk but Was so worried he was propably screaming in his head! But that just made you giggle even more but you stopped by the sound of snow falling from outside it startled you and the two.

You looked at them and back at the cave entrance and you sighed seeing there wasn't a lot of snow but then there was more snow that fell. And you felt like you wanted to scream but the snow was so high to th cave you couldn't even go thro a tunnel.

Frisk and Chari were freaking out while you were trying to be calm ( A/N : XD ) and think on a way that all of you could escape the cave..? This was all your idea and now you might be stuck for a LONG time.

You got an idea but you didn't know how to explain it to Chari and Frisk because they where to busy panicking and mumbling things like " we are never gonna make it out. " or " we aren't gonna get out. " or " oh no oh no oh no.... What are we gonna do!! " they kept telling their self.

" Hey I think I know a way out " you told both Frisk and Chari both looked at you with a bit of hope in their eye's and you pointed to......

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok well the next chapter is tommorow sorry for the cliffhanger!!