Chapter 10 - Gathering the stuff to prank sans!

PLEASE READ: Ok this chapter is only going to be 400 or 500 or 600 something words because author chan is busy and has 2 other story's to work on and I will be adding my skeleton OC here and i will be in my pj's daycare x reader and if you wanna have your OC in it the description or what ever it is called tells you what you need to do so without anything else I will be starting the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking around Snowdin looking for some clothing dye when you saw sans and you quickly went the other way and hid ( hmmmm..... I wonder what's gonna happen next..... ) when I looked the other way I saw a shop where they had it and and I mentally facepalmed that I never saw it a few seconds or minutes ago.

Once I noticed that sans was no longer there I walked to the shop and got the dye. " now all I have to do is go to frisk and Chari " you thought and as you were walking to the place that you,frisk,and Chari decided to meet up at.

Your thoughts clouded your head and soon enough to you were at the spot that you were supost to meet up with Chari and frisk you waited for them and sure enough to in 5 minutes they arrived frisk out of breath probably challenged Chari to see who could get here first and Chari is completely fine.

You sighed and laughed a little before saying " I got the Dye for the prank " you said and Chari had a little bit of mischief in her eyes once you said that " ok come on we need to get the coat or jacket next! " Chari said and then see was deep in thought like she was trying to figure out when he takes off his coat or like when we can get it.

" maybe we can ask him if we can wash it for him " frisk say's and me and Chari nod it was the best idea we had right now so we would have to go and find sans now.

" if I were sans where would I be...." I say and we all think " at grillby's or home? " Chari says and you nod. " lets go check grillby's " frisk says and we all run in the direction of grillby's because it was the closest to us right now.

You yawn and remember you didn't get a lot of sleep last night " I'll go and see if he's in here you guys stay right here " frisk says and walks inside and went he came back out he shook his head no so that man that means he's not there.

" let's go check his house " Chari says and we all run again but this time to papy and sans house and sure enough he was there of all places at his house with papy yelling at him for how lazy he is.

All of us laugh and the plan succeeded we got the coat/jacket ( yay! ) " now how are we going to dye it? " frisk asked and we all think for a nice two minutes of silence and then Chari says "  we can get someone to do it or I don't know "

" yeah but who? " me and frisk say at the same time. We al, think about it and we come up with a idea " I know some was can ask there name is -" you say

~~~~~~~~

CliffHanger I'm sorry guys but I wrote enough to and sorry for the late update!

619