Chapter 16 - The Two Kisses Part 4

Heya Everyone i'm back AGAIN. I just finished updating something that's about me and don't judge i'm not gonna go bac and find out what it's called because...... oh forget it! welp i hope you guy's enjoy this i am trying my best to update as much as i can before i get REALLY busy! So let's start this Chapter with a lot of drama :D srry i just had to put that in....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Floud's POV

I was dragged to chime's room and then pushed on his bed when he got close to be i pushed him making him fall on the floor and look at me surprised i stand up and i start to get MAD REALLY MAD. " Stop doing this to me chime! " i yell and run out of the how with fresh ( no not the san's fresh ) hot tear's running down my face ad i ran into. . . . San's.

San's was like a big brother to be ,but i still liked pranking him ALOT. " sorry " i say and then i run off and i ended up in the wood's and all in a sudden i felt someone wip me on the back and when i turned around i saw no one this confused me. i walked a little father into the wood's and this time i not only go wipped on the back i also fell down because of the second time it went around my leg's making me fall.

i groan from the fall. it really hurt! and i feel someone on top of me but i couldn't see who it was because they were pushing my head / skull on the floor. " what if it is- no i shouldn't guess it might go to and think who it is i just got to wait for someone to help me.

Your POV ( finally , am i right? )

i was walking throw the wood's ALONE because frisk was 'BUSY' i saw floud and someone was...sitting on top of him? and when i got closer i stepped on a stick making it snap and who ever was on him ran away and floud then saw me and ran to me and hugged me. " c-can we find f-frisk? " floud ask's and you then nod.

- Time Skip ( Cuz We Wanna Find Frisk Am I Right? ) -

We finally found frisk and once we did you notice that someone was behind frisk and floud was behind you and then both of them pushed you together and ( you guy's know what happen's next...and btw it's my first time writing it like this part of a story so.... Yeah sorry if it's horrible..... let's get on with it ) we both kissed and we parted both of are face's as red as a [insert a thing that is red] ( i because i wanted you guy's to choose :D ) and i hear floud say "FINALLY!".

This made you laugh and floud to have his face with a slight blush " h-hey! it's not funny (Y-Y/N)" floud yell's and the person behind frisk turned out to be Chime.... WHO KNEW? and then chime goes behind floud and hug's floud " don't be mad at me anymore~ " chime whisper's to floud but sadly you heard it and you wandered what happened?

is chime apart of why floud was crying? so many question's filled your mind but you snapped out of your thought's when you notice that floud was struggling over chime's grip. " poor floud has to deal with chime... " i think and then i notice frisk's face was STILL RED. 

~~~~~~~~~~

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO END A CHAPTER! no it was horrible i'm sorry but please thank all of you i love you guy's so much!! A few hour's ago it was at 94 veiw's and now it's 116 view's!!! thank you!! it mean's a lot to me. so now a few word;s from chime because he won't stop talking and annoying me about posting this chapter!

Chime: Ok, like i was trying to say 3 hour's ago, which was really just 3 second's was.... that i basically don't like what floud/author-chan is doin right now there going crazy and almost stepped on there laptop AND my tablet! welp i'm gonna go now have a good day/night :D

[ 736 Word's ]