Chapter 19 - H E R

I wanna thank everyone who has followed me so far i LOVE all of you guy's and since i said i was gonna make another chapter i will and i will make a chapter for all more story's welp let's start this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still floud's pov

she was my only friend that i was not shy around but since i still don't know her name i guess i will ask her " um could i as what your name is " i ask her. " my name is......  clara " she said like she was trying to remember .

was it a fake name or did she actually almost forget what her  name is she then ran off so that sans,frisk, and (y/n) , would not see her. i start to feel dizzy and my eye's begin to be blurry and with that my world becomes black.... i fainted.

Your Pov.

we finally found floud and it looked like he fainted Or did someone kill him?! you started to get worried and when you checked him he was still alive and you sighed in relief. He Only Fainted. did he not get any sleep.

you tell frisk and sans he is fine and they sighed in relief like you did a few minutes or second's ago san's offered to carry floud for you and you just nodded and we walked to san's and papy's house and i started to notice frisk looking at me and then looking away like he was trying to decide something in his mind.

could this day get any worse or better?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the really short chapter but i really needed to update because i haven't updated in how long? i forgot because i'm trying to update on my other story's and not just this one welp bye my fellow reader's =*^*=.

Chime: WAIT!

What do you want chime?

Chime: You didn't show them the drawing you took like 5 hour's and something minutes on.

Oh your right welp thank's chime. 

Inky-senapi! omg 

Inky-senapi! omg 

Chime: ;^; Why can't i be one!

Because.... Idk ill draw you later chime.

Chime: Fine..

Welp bye everyone!!!

[ 349 Word's ]