Chapter 12 - Chime Comes For Floud

Ok this is another short chapter and i changed my picture and name but this time i drew the picture and to me it look's amazing and just like my pj's daycare book ill do the thing where you can put your OC in this so ENJOY!! the story is only gonna be 300 or 400 word's so that i can make 3 chapter's today! and before i start i couldn't find a frisk version of this so i just used a chara version!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Your Pov

Suddenly i see a skeleton i never saw before and came right behind floud and hugged him and Floud looked uncomfortable and was blushing different shade's of purple and tried to let the strange skeleton to let go (he looked like this )

" But why did ya leave me~ " the strange skeleton said still hugging Floud and glaring at all of us " Did you all try to take away M Y F L O U D " the skeleton say's and floud get's out of the skeleton's grip and goes's behind frisk and yell's at ...

" But why did ya leave me~ " the strange skeleton said still hugging Floud and glaring at all of us " Did you all try to take away M Y F L O U D " the skeleton say's and floud get's out of the skeleton's grip and goes's behind frisk and yell's at the skeleton while shaking a lot " stay away senpai Chime! " 

( ok just saying there both boy's and chime like's floud like a yandere but don't worry i'm a girl in irl my OC floud's gender might change but right now its a boy and as well as chime so i hope you aren't creeped out a little  and the picture is drawn by me and the picture might change during time. )

" so you wanna stay but you have to come back to me or else bye Floud~ " Chime say's as he disappear's and floud fall's on the snow " Chime can be really scary... " floud say'sa and then i reply and mumble the last past " yeahhhh i can see that he is very protective of you , a little to protective ".

" so can you dye this jack/Coat " you ask and floud think's " You are pranking san's and want me to help you? " floud say's a little surprised while his eye's were turning into star's " yeah " you say and then floud when crazy " yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay  yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay"Floud kept saying and you laugh and the look on frisk's face look's like he was SO jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg ok i did it my 12th chapter and i will have made 14 chapter's so this is amazing thank you all of you and i can't believe it soon i will have gotten 100 veiw's it make's me so happy i hope you are enjoying this im going to try and make it up to 30 or 20 chapter's!!!!and i wrote 476 word's!!!!