Chapter 20 - Being Asked On A Date And Crying Yourself To Sleep

Ok now a part that you guy's have been waiting for..... the chapter where two people with confess there love to each other.... but i don't wanna spoil the surprise and thank's for 7 follower's i noticed that while i was in.... ummm never mind and also 162 view's welp and sorry for the long chapter title!!! i don't wanna make you guy's wait anymore because i was busy with school so no more talk let's do this!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all arrive at the skeleton brother's house and sans put's floud on the couch. We were all lucky that papy and chime went off some where and were not here. If they were we would be in the biggest trouble EVER. You sigh thinking about that and then say " what do you guy's think happened? ".

San's shrugged , but frisk said " maybe he is tired or he just fainted. " and you nodded and then say " maybe , but what someone made him? " both you and frisk shared idea's of what could have happened and soon floud woke up and frisk invited you somewhere ( sorrry i'm being lazy and yes i know i put 3 R's in sorry so if you think it's an spelling error no it isn't and yes author chan is being VERY lazy today put since i am i will try to make another chapter today =^w^= )

You meet at the place and you see frisk run up to you and you tell him  ' it's fine you didn't have to wait long ' and then something happened that you thought your crush would say to you " ummmm (y/n) would you like to you on a date? " frisk said and scratches the back of his neck a little shyly and you then say " sure " you were calm on the outside but freaking out that your crush said that to you but then you became sad and thought ' wait he does this to like EVERYONE '

the thought broke your heart you could have sworn you felt your soul crack a little you had 3 soul's together [ insert three soul name's ] that now had a small black crack now on the left side of it . You then leave and you feel like crying yourself to sleep today.

You run into your room and close the door and lock it. You then take a shower,change your clothes ,and brush your teeth. After those thing's you strait to your bed and get in your blanket's and snuggle in them before.... C R Y I N G Y O U R S E L F T O S L E E P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah i wrote a lot well at least more than i thought i would for a short chapter welp i'm gonna read a story and then write the next chapter!! i have to end this chapter before chime say's anything!!!

Chime: Hey that's unfair how do you get to do it and i -

[ 508 Word's ]