Chapter 11 - Who's Floud? ( =>w<= )

Ok i hope you all enjot this very SHORT chapter and i am trying to update as fast as possible so enjoy this short chapter! and um i hope all you have enjoyed and i cant believe that so many people have looked at this it makes me so happy! and yes this is a chapter and the name floud is my OC and he/she are my skele OC Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" there name is floud they live near here and she is probably with medetton right now " you say and they nod and you call floud and they pick up " hello? " floud say's throw the phone " hi its (Y/N) " you say and floud gasp's " can you come over to san's house i need your help with something " you say and floud then say's " ok ill be there in 5 second's see ya there (Y/N) " 

- Time skip to san's house because we wanna meet floud faster right? -

Floud's POV

i look around and see (Y/N) it was hard to leave senpai i didn't wanna leave senpai but i still wanna see (Y/N). i run up to (Y/N) and hug her and she hug's back and then i ask her " hi (Y/N) whatcha need hep with? " 

" We are gonna prank sans " she whisper's to me causeing my eye's to go black and then into my normal star eye's and jump up and down " yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyy " i then yell quiet enough so that no one in the house can hear me.

i look behind (Y/N) and then see a boy and a girl and then i hide behind (Y/N) because i am not used to seeing two new people at a time! " don't worry floud there my friend's that's frisk" she point's to the boy and then she point's to the girl " and that Chari " they both wave and i wave back a little shy and try to hide my face in my scarf. 

- Your POV - 

I laugh a little at how shy floud was acting because there was new people that he never meet before he is acting like a kid that was left alone in school for the first time with other people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok this chapter is done i did 404 word's welp bye next chapter is tomorrow or today i hope you enjoyed!