Chapter 14 - The Two Kisses Part 2

PLEASE READ - Ok so sorry for doing this chapter so late so here we go even tho its not so late it is for me so i wanna post this chapter right now so here we go i will be doing 5 part's of this and if you want more of the part's of this just ask in the comment's! ( Chime: psssst check this out if you are on a computer * puts link * https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172565912/this is a meme i just made a few second's ago :3 ( me ) -w- i take all the credit chime..... )

~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You wake up and rub your eye's and look to see floud hugging frisk on frisk's lap and he was asleep. You were jealous but floud was to cute to be mad at right now so i just shrug it off and i see chime up " good morning (y/n) " chime say's with anger in his voice looking at frisk right after looking at you.

Chime looked like he was gonna murder frisk for touching floud which you then took floud from frisk and NOW floud was hugging you " is this a habit of floud's?" you ask chime and chime nod's with a blue blush on his face as he didn't look like he cared tht you were with floud now. 

i notice frisk waking up and floud shifting a little and chime's eye's looked like he was dieing inside of how cute floud was acting but it was adorable but you couldn't think these feeling's for floud. 

chime liked him and you like frisk. You put floud on the couch but find the floud does NOT let go of your sweater and then you look at frisk and give him the ' can you help me? ' face and he help's you and now it was the three of you awake and floud still asleep.

Chime's POV ( never thought that would come right? i didn't either and i'm the one writing this!!)

i just wanted to cuddle with floud he was just to..... to...... ADORABLE! i see floud waking up and my mood lighten's up a bit. " what should we do " frisk say's and yawn's at the end of the sentence which i see (y/n) laugh quietly.

" wait is there a SHIP here huh? no one told me ohhhh now i can't control myself i need to cuddle with floud..... NOW!!! I stand up and pick up the know awake floud and walk to my room  " NOooo (Y/N),Frisk!!Halp me!!!! " floud say's squirming around in my grip.

" NOT THIS TIME " i say running into my room and lock the door. i put floud on the floor and a shadow over my eye's ( do you guy's know in the meme boomx4 the person who is crazy amost alway's has a crazy face well that's what chime is doing right now. )

i could see floud gulp as he looked at me in terror on what i was going to do to him.

Your POV

"Oh no! we need to help floud he's in trouble! " you say with only 50% of your worriedness ( not a word  i know ;^; ) in your voice.

- time skip to when floud and chime come out of the room -

they FINALLY came out but i see floud wearing a collar and blushing a lot while chime only had a small blush and had THE LEASH! " what did you do to poor floud! " you say and while yawning a little still a bit tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if only they knew they cuddled (male me ) -_- why did you do this to me (me) because~ i dunno welp since im so exited to get to the kissing part of this i am going to do another chapter i hope you enjoy!!!i wrote 641 word's!!!!