chapter 18 - DETERMINATION

Omg thank's guy's i have 147 view's now ;^; and this chapter and the other 3 chapter's i will make will be 500 or 600 OR 700 word's because author-chan does not wanna keep her reader's waiting! And yes i will try to make chapter's for my other book's to and PLEASE watch the video and listen to it while reading it's amazing!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Floud wen't back to normal but he still had the look of jealousy that san's was talking to frisk i was too. but i then noticed chime liked floud but did floud like sans? that question was stuck in your head but floud waved a hand in your face which mad me get out of my thought's ( i just noticed i think i forgot to say how short floud is and why am i saying this it's because i want you all to know and not be confused at how tall or short he is he is only like 3 or 4 inch's shorter than you! )

floud smiles and then touched one of his eye's before saying " come on (y/n) let's go " you nod and you both walk to frisk and sans they both looked in your direction and floud hides behind you and you laugh a little at this floud was acting STRANGE. you rarely see him like this maybe he was getting more shy around more then 2 or 3 people? 

floud tugged on your sweater for you to say something " hi sans and frisk " i say and both of then wave. you notice that frisks blush returned but as a small pink blush.

Floud's POV

i was looking at sans and frisk and i noticed frisk blushing when he saw (y/n) . i ran off and (y/n) didn't notice and frisk didn't but sans DID notice " heya why is he running away " Both frisk and (y/n) looked around to see me running away. My eye's were glowing purple and red i have to much DETERMINATION in me i have to find a way to get some out.

i see 'her' again. " hi " i say as 'her' look's at me and smiles and float's next to me while i run. "why are you running? " her ask's i then explain everything i grow tired and i fell down on my knee's panting for air.

" are you ok? " 'her' ask and i nod as a 'yes'. she smile's at me before 'her's' eye's before X's  and she turning into her human form . She was a little girl she had half her hair brown and the bottom and she wore fluffy boot's and she did look a lot like me but she had no crack in her eye and she was a human.

i saw the three figure's running and my guess was right it was my three 'friend's' i was still struggling to get used to being around and i sat down and hugged my knee's i wanted to see other AU's and want to make more friend's but will my shy and kind heart be able to will 'her' be ok with this?

~~~~~~~~

wow yay i did it and since it is late iui can't do other chapter's so that mean's you guy's have to wait  lot of hour's to see the next chapter!!! NUUU!! bye guy's i LOVE all you guy's so much :3 welp ill see you guy's later but before you guy's go check out this art i made with Chime.

*whisper* this is one of my senpai's aka dream-senpai and yeah... you guy's have frisk and i don't really like frisk anymore so you can have him and i have someone else ok don't judge me!!!

 you guy's have frisk and i don't really like frisk anymore so you can have him and i have someone else ok don't judge me!!!

*o* i did horiible/Ok job what do you guy's thing and please don't be mean about it welp bye everyone!!