Chapter 13 - The Two Kisses Part 1

Ok before i start this i just wanna know in the comment's if you could say who would YOU ship me with it can be anyone but you need to describe how they look or but a description OR put a picture and just like the other chapter i will be writing 300 or 400 something word's so i can do 1 more chapter yay! and in the picture san's is you and frisk is um the girl? that's probably a female frisk idk and sorry guy's i still have bad spelling i'm sorry ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~

it was almost time for the prank it was tomorrow and we couldn't wait but you never knew that two thing's would change your life. it would be a thing you never would see a mile away or even right under your nose ( idk i'm still bad at this someone halp! )

We still had the sweater/coat and your turned around you and frisk were staying at foud and chime's house. " ok so what should we do know? " floud said his eye's a star with a half a heart in each eye that kept appearing and disappearing. 

Suddenly chime once again hugged floud and didn't wanna let go of floud " guys!!! Halp chime is trying to kidnap me again!!! " floud shouted and was being hugged and dragged out of the room you laughed at how childish they acted and frisk helped floud and you took chime away and talked to him about how he shouldn't do that and floud thank's both of you.

You yawn and slowly fall asleep on the couch and everyone else was wide awake watching you in your sleep everyone having a different opinion.

Frisk's POV ( yay finally this hasn't happened in forever for me for you i must be like oh she's don't frisk's pov after a few chapter's since im writing this it seem's like forever ok? ok? no?.....ok )

i looked at (y/n) and smiles and a small blush on my check's but it wen't away and when i look at floud i see chime still trying to kidnap floud but this time using floud's LONG scarf to drawing him and floud was quietly screaming 'help'.

i get chime away again and sigh and chime sit's on my lap and hug's me and whisper's " thank you " and start's to fall asleep still hanging me and on my lag i didn't mind it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay i did it next chapter in a few minutes and the same for the other one's i'm sorry i have been watching ink and error video since i just love how they look and yeah you can have frisk i have chime and ohhhh ill let you guy's guess who the other one's are.