Chapter 15 - The Two Kisses Part 3

omg 86 veiw's im so happy thank you all so much!!! i have the song losing my mind meme stuck in  my head since im listening to it whilee writing this right now and i hope you all enjoy this here is where two people will um i will leave it a surprise you will see soon!! and thank's for adding my story @k1lleranthony and yes this is new each time one of you guy's does this i will add it in a chapter!!

~~~~~~~

- it is christmas now -

it was christmas ( did i spell it right? ) today and me and frisk where working on a little plan for chime and floud. That's right we are gonna make them kiss. " are you sure we should do this? " i ask frisk and frisk nod's with Determination!\

Floud's POV

I was walking to san's house with *gulp* chime. we tripped and i and we ended up falling like this....

( i found this on the internet ok? OK? and floud is on the bottom and chime is on the top )

My face turned all purple and chime has a smirk plastered on his face and go off me and we finally go to the house and we did all thing's and me and chime...... had to..... uhhhh.... kiss... 

- Flash Back -

we were under the mistel toe. My face was purple and chime's blue and then since i didn't want to frisk and (y/n) pushed us and that's how it happened i am going to kill them both when today is over.

- Flash Back End -

We are going to get revenge...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter the next chapter is soon bye!!!