Chapter 4 - The Hand Shake

Once you and frisk turn around you see a skeleton with a blue sweater and a white shirt and his hand out for one of us to shake it. Me and frisk decided nit to shake his hand. " Heh looks like the old trick won't work today " he laughed and you and frisk just stared at him.

He stops laughing say's " i'm suppose to be hunting for human's but i am such a (Insert of a pun) if you guys are gonna cross you should watch out for my boss papyrus he's a human hunting maniac" Me and frisk nod as we cross the bridge and we see another skeleton and hide behind a lamp and sans was standing where we were before we hid behind the lamp.

" SANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING OFF YOUR POST? " the other skeleton which might be papyrus said.  " well you know i'm just a lazy bone's " san's  says.

" URGH!STOP WITH YOUR HORRIBLE PUNS SANS! HUMAN'S MIGHT PASS HERE AND WE NEED TO BE READY! " the other skeleton said with a and then sans said " maybe that lamp will help you " sans said and pointed to the lamp and that alarmed you and frisk if you would be caught all because of sans.

" SANS WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THAT LAMP " The tall skeleton which we guess is papyrus brakes the lamp then both of the look at us. we stare at them til one of us brakes the silence " Uh Hi. " I say awkwardly.

" OMG SANS ARE THOSE HUMANS?!?! " The tall skeleton yell's. " Yep " sans answers. " DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THESSE HUMANS?!?! " the tall skeleton ask's and yell's. " Yep. " sans say's.

" HUMAN YOU MAY NOT PASS THIS AREA, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS SHALL STOP YOU WITH PUZZLES! " Papyrus says. Me and frisk begin to talk while walking to papyrus's so called ' Puzzle '. 

" hey frisk what do you think the puzzle is going to be ? " i ask him wanting to see what he think's it is. " Well i think it will be a dangerous thing " frisk answer's and then ask's you " What do you think it will be ( Y/N ) ? ".

I take some time to think " I think it will be ( insert what you think it will be ) " you answer frisk's question and then you see the next ' puzzle ' and papyrus and san's.

" THIS ' PUZZLE ' WILL MAKE YOU HAVE TO STEP IN THE RIGHT PLACE IF YOU STEP IN THE WRONG PLACE YOU WILL BE ELECTROCUTED BUT DON'T FEAR HUMAN IT WILL NOT KILL YOU! " papyrus said. after 5 times of getting hurt both you and frisk made it throw and it was only 5 minutes. 

Time Skip From Finishing All the Puzzle's ( BECAUSE I'M TO LAZY TO RITE TO MUCH XD )

" Good job, human! " papyrus said and this time he wasn't so loud.... " heh, yeah human's you did a good job. " sans said with his smile growing larger. Then papyrus said " San's don't you dare. " 

" That's to because i have a skele-ton of pun's up my sleeve " Sans said. " Urgh! San's i thought you were done with the pun's " Papyrus yelled/whined. You laughed and frisk did as well. 

You and frisk had grown close and you started to feel a emotion to when he was around other people when you were not. Could this be.... YOU WERE JEALOUS and you didn't want to admit it even to yourself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this took 653 words inculding this welp Bye the next story might not come out as fast as the other day but  still hope all of you enjoyed!