Pregnant & all alone. prt9

Hey guys, here's chapter 9!

I'm just going to warn you though, this chapter contains 2 sex scenes, and I tried to make them as intense as possible, so if your under 14/15, I wouldn't recommend reading them, but I can't stop you.

I'm going to put an authors note before the scenes so if you don't want to read them you just scroll past it until you see the end of the scene.

I only got like 3 votes on my last chapter, and absolutely no comments, so please please please comment & vote this time!

If you do read the whole chapter, please comment and tell me what you think because this was my first time writing a sex scene and I want to know how I did!

Seriously guys, it doesn't take much for a comment, I really would like to know if I did ok with the writing.

Enjoy!

"Tam, everything's going to be ok, your getting worked up over nothing, seriously. Of course your baby won't hate you, because your going to have a great career and be a great mum at the same time, you've got plenty of people to look after your baby, and if you worked, then you'd be able to afford childcare, wouldn't you?"

I sniffed. "How do you know if I'll be a great mum? What if I turn out like my own mother?"

"Listen to yourself, Tamsin. Your scared the baby will stop crying for someone else. Of course she will, babies like new senses. Your simply scared of getting of getting post partum depression, and going totally crazy like your mother. I don't know if what your mother had is genetic, but you don't have to turn out like that, you won't turn out like that, you can fight all of these feelings. I think this is what antenatal classes are for, to put you at ease, why don't we get out of this place and you can call Em later?

I silently got off the bed and cleaned myself up by the sink while the nurse came back and gave Toby the scans.

I knew that no matter how much reassurance I got, I would always be afraid of my baby hating me. Would I turn out like my mother? Would I get sent to a mental institute and lose my baby daughter? I placed my hands on my stomach and vowed to myself that I would never leave my baby, I'd always love her.

The nurse interrupted.

"So do we have a name, at all?"

I was still by the sink with my back to them, so Toby answered for me. "Um not just yet. But now we know it's a girl I guess we could start thinking, right Tam?"

I turned around and forced a smile to my face. "Yeah. I guess we can. Thankyou, nurse. Come on Toblerone, let's go" I walked out of the room with Toby following me.

In the waiting room, Em was no-where to be seen, she could either be in another room or had her scan and gone, there wasn't much point in waiting, so I booked an appointment for 6 weeks time, then me and Toby got the bus home.

As soon as we got to his house, I sat in the kitchen with a glass water whilst Toby went to grab something from upstairs.

When he came back down he looked all shy and worried as he sat down opposite me.

"You know you said you hadn't thought about names? Well I kinda have" he placed a baby girl name book in front of me. "I've highlighted the ones I like and folded down the pages of them"

I picked up the book and flicked through it backwards, reading aloud some of the names I saw highlighted.

"Torie, Stephanie, Rose, Maisie, Lacey, Kayley, Jess, Carla, Amelia. Toby these are so cute! I love Torie, Maisie and Amelia. It's kind of a big thing naming a baby, isn't it? You're naming them for life. Huh I guess I should start thinking about these things" I put the book down.