August Alsina's Maid

Start from the beginning

I started singing Motivation by Kelly Rowland and swaying my hips to it when I felt eyes on me. I ignored it and continued cleaning the windows. I started singing a little louder and dancing a little more. I finished and turned around seeing no one. Maybe this house just has that feeling.

I went to the living room to vacuum when my favorite song Down On Your Luck by Sage The Gemini came on. I rapped and danced to it while vacuuming the room. I felt eyes on me the whole time but decided it was just the house. I dusted while singing Girl On Fire.

I moved on to the guest room downstairs which was pretty nasty. August just used this room for sex. I cleaned everything and put the new sheets on the bed. I found the laundry room in the furnished basement and put the dirty bedding in it. I did everything I could in the basement then went up to the second floor. This house was four stories including the basement.

I turned my music up dancing all over the place while cleaning all the unneccessary rooms in this house. I finished this floor then went up to the third floor. His room was the last room at the end of the hallway. I cleaned the rooms and the hallway and then stopped at his door. I knocked and he said to come in. I slowly opened the door and walked in.

He was laying on his bed watching tv. I put my music back on and started cleaning. I avoided looking at him because for some reason he intimidated me. I cleaned his bathroom which surprisingly wasn't very dirty.

He stood up and took his shirt off throwing it into the hamper. I almost got caught staring at his sexy ass but quickly turned away. I was blushing pretty hard. He kept staring at me making me stop and look at him.

"I'll um go do your laundry now then I'll leave." I said picking up the hamper.

"Don't leave. I want you to atleast have some dinner." He said standing up again.

"Oh no sir I'm not allowed."

"You are if I demand it." He said smirking. I blushed again and nodded. I turned and went downstairs to the basement. I put the clothes in the washer making sure the whites were separate.

"I know you are not doing no damn laundry." A man said from a doorway that I didn't notice before. I walked into it with my bag and the guy stood up.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see this room. I'll clean it right away." I said rushing to pick up clothes but he stopped me. He kissed me on my lips with his hands on my waist. I pulled away shocked.

"I'm so sorry sir I should go" I knew it wasn't my fault but we aren't supposed to blame the customer for anything.

"Nah baby that was all me" He said picking me up. He laid me on the bed hovering over top of me kissing me on my neck holding my arms. Tears sprung to my eyes as previous events from my life came back to memory. I got out of his grip and rolled out from under him. I felt a tear fall as I ran up the steps and bumped into August.

"Rayna? What's wrong?" He asked holding my arms.

"So sorry but I really have to go" I said wiping my tears and running out of the house. I ran to the car waiting at the sidewalk and remembered that I left my bags. I got in and the driver drove away from the house. I held my tears in and was afraid that he might've called my job and told Naomi about what happened.

1 Hour Later

I walked into the building up to my room that I share with Kye. I laid in my bed crying pretty hard into the pillow. I heard footsteps and rolled over to see Kye. She looked really concerned.

"Rayna I've never seen you cry before what's wrong?" She asked getting on her knees so she was level with me.

"Kye not now I just want to be alone" I said wiping my face.

"I'll find out sooner or later. I'll just ask you in the morning" She stood up and went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth in the other girls bathroom. I laid in my bed and went to sleep.

Morning

I woke up and did my morning routine then went down to the office. I guess Naomi didn't know about what happened yesterday because she didn't say anything. She called me up and I got in the car. The driver drove to August's house and dropped me off. I walked up to the door slowly. I rang the doorbell and August answered.

"Morning sir" I said with a blank expression.

"Rayna. What happened yesterday?" He asked me concerned.

"Nothing happened. I should really start cleaning."

"Rayna" he said sternly.

"Your friend or whoever was in the basement last night um he kissed me and um th-that's all" I said playing with my fingers.

"That's not all that happened."

"He put me on the bed, pinned me down, and started kissing my neck. It just brought up old memories" I said looking down.

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to him. Don't go in the basement today." He let me in and I seen my bags on the couch. I went straight to cleaning hearing yelling downstairs. I put my headphones in and turned my M83 up all the way.

I cleaned as fast as I could. When I got to August's room he walked in looking mad. He'd been arguing with the guy for a few hours. He sat down on his bed and took his shirt off. I swear the thoughts I was having about him were more sinful than getting drunk at church and cursing the cross out. I wanted to smack myself for thinking like this but I would look crazy.

When I finished with his room he stood up and motioned for me to take my earbuds out. I did and turned the music off.

"He won't mess with you again" He exclaimed.

"Okay thank you Mr. Alsina. I'll just be going now" I packed my stuff into the bags but he stopped me before I left.

"I want you to stay for dinner. I heard your stomach rumbling while you cleaned. I heard it yesterday too. Do you get food at your home?" He asked me making me embarrassed.

"Yes but not that often. Ms.Naomi likes us to be petite and she wants us to work for our food."

"That's horrible. Come on" He took my hand in his giving me butterflies. He took me down to the kitchen and pulled out a chair for me. I sat in it looking at the room. I hadn't had time to admire it's pure beauty while cleaning it. He sat across from me at the four person table and two plates were brought out to us.

On them was a full meal consisting of italian tempeh, hot rolls, buttery baked potatoes, and steamed brocoli.

" Oh wow I really can't take advantage of your kindness like this sir. Did you know that I was a vegetarian?"

"Rayna you're not. I'm telling you to eat the food now or I'll call Naomi and tell her what a horrible job you did. And yeah she told me even though I'm not supposed to give you food." He said while two glasses of wine were poured.

"I'm only 20" I said looking at the delicious wine.

"Break the rules for once" He smirked at me while taking a sip. I smiled while we ate the most delicious meal I've ever had in 20 years. We ate in silence and he spent most of his time looking at me. When we both finished I put the plates in the dishwasher.

"Now I'll leave. Thank you so much for that Mr. Alsina." I said grabbing my bags.

"No problem Rayna. But I do want you to do something for me first" He said moving closer to me.

"I'd be happy to sir. What would you like?"

"Call me August"

\\\\\\\

Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.