{Everyone's Ending}

"I can't decide!," I yelled, frustration  seeping in every word. "I love all five of you!" The boys all looked at me confused, but Alois was the first to snap out of it.

         He twirled up to me with a smile on his face. "That's okay (y/n)! Besides," his cheerful tone turned evil. "I'll make you mine anyway." Alois was sent to the other side of the room by a large shove from Ciel, who stood in front of me protectively. I felt the floor beneath me give away, and I started to panic, but I was pulled into a hug. Turns out, Grell had picked me up.

     A pair of fuschia eyes appeared behind Grell, a black mist beginning to over him. I was pulled from Grell's grasp and held bridal style in Sebastian's arms. He growled as Claude placed himself in front of Sebastian to keep him from leaving. The two butlers began having a high speed fight with me still in Sebastian's arms.

       I didn't make a sound as the Undertaker randomly appeared and literally waltzed me out of Sebastian's grip and away from the demons. "What the hell is going on," my head was spinning, probably from going at somewhere around Mach 2 in the clutches of a demon.

        I slipped out from Undertaker's arms and stood upright. I cleared my throat, "Listen up here slintheads! I have no idea what's going on and frankly...I do care...but you're all hot so stop fighting!"

        Erin's hand was over her mouth as she tried to hold in a laugh, "Nice Maze runner reference." I smirked in her direction.

And they all lived happily ever after~
Sort of
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "CLAUDE," I went to run down the stairs to chase after him, but ended up slipping in the process, falling down EVERY SINGLE STAIR. At the bottom, he caught me, "Yes?" A vein revealed itself in my forehead, "What do you mean, 'yes?' You stole it! Give it back!"

      Ciel was drinking from a juice pouch, still looking sassy as ever with one leg crossed over the other, sitting on a bar stool, "She really loves food." He sighed and looked at me like a puppy that misbehaved byt was too cute to scold.

       Alois ran down the stairs at my shoot but tripped himself, falling down the same way I did but being caught by the floor instead. "Ow," he whined. I snatched my food back from Claude, who was satisfied at the attention I gave him for the moment, and pulled Alois to his feet.

      Grell saw the attention everyone at the bottom of the stairs was getting and thought it would be a great idea to purposefully fall down the stairs so I would pay attention to him too. He landed on top of me and we both fell to the ground.

       Next thing I knew, I was being pulled up by Sebastian, "My my, it looks like you're getting all the attention today." I rolled my eyes, "Don't I always?" He smirked, amused, "Is that a bad thing?" I blushed a tiny bit. "Well...no," I mumbled. The stupid demon heard because he heard all, and I knew I added fuel to his fire.

     Undertaker quickly took everyone away so I could have my peace and quiet, or so I thought. I went back upstairs to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up to a FREAKING ORCHESTRA downstairs. I slid down the railing like the cool person I am to confront it. I knew as soon as I saw it. A crow, a spider, two dogs, and two cats. "Sebastian, Claude, Undertaker, Ciel, Grell, Alois. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I knew Sebastian and Claude had animal forms but this was pure...unpure madness.

     You could tell who was who by the color of their fur, their eyes, and we already know about Sebastian and Claude. There was collective laughter as I leaned against the wall and sighed deeply.