21st Century

"This is called a phone. You can communicate with people and play games on it," I explained. "These are headphones. You can plug it into your phone and listen to music." You were forced to tell them about all your 'gadgets and gizmos' by Sebastian threatening to put you in a REALLY short maid outfit. Hell no. I like my jeans and hoodie, thank you very much. You had to explain your clothing too, but you never told them that you were from a different world. That would...complicate things. I just told them that I was like the worlds smartest person and I didn't share my inventions. Sebastian called me selfish so I punished him in the face, and hurt my hand. What else should I have expected.

         Those two keep trying to flirt with me along with all the guests that come along. Elizabeth is my least favorite though. She's so annoying and girly. I'm a tomboy, not a girly girl. She squeals every time she sees Ciel and is going to marry him? Sorry. He belongs to Erin already, even if he doesn't know it yet.

      She called me ugly so I called her a self centered jerk that only cared for Ciel because no one else would ever marry her, causing her to cry. I laughed, but them Ciel hit me on the back of the head and ordered me to go to my room. I said no and got dragged my Sebby, as I started calling him.

      I was listening to music when Ciel came in and demanded me to let him listen. So, being who I am, I changed the song, out it on full volume in his ears and played...

WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE CANT WAKE UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE SAVE ME

        He screamed and I fell off the bed in laughter. Sebby and Izzy came in later, Seb going to give Ciel a bath and Izz hit me. In the gut. She gave a 'humph' and left. 'Why did I agree to do this.'

         I already asked Erin if I could go home and she said that she wouldn't bring me home until I got Ciel, which was hard because Sebastian was ALWAYS with him. They think I'm done sort of hot psychopath.

                   I guess I am