sEbAsTiOn DoNt ToUcH tHaT

After being dragged into a room I laid down on the bed. My phone was next to me face up. Ciel walked in to check on me. "Hey, how are you feeli-   /DING/ whoa what's that," he said looking at my phone in a mixture of curiosity and fear. "Damn it who's texting me this better be important," I thought checking my phone.

New message: Erin         7:07pm

     Hey (y/n)! Look at this HOT pic of Ciel I found!

'Erin I fricking hate you if Ciel sees this I'm DEAD," I mentally yelled

          Ciel walked towards me. "I asked
what that was. If you won't tell me I'll take it by force," Ciel demanded. 'I'm strong. I can take him," I smirked. "Come and get it!," I laughed. "Sebastian! She's resisting!," Ciel called. I froze in place. 'Ccrrrrrrraaaaaaappppoooo noooo not him!' I put my phone in my bra and exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding.

          Within seconds the butler was there. "She put in in her bra," Ciel blushed, looking away. Sebastian smirked and glided over to the bed that I'm on. He pushed me flat on the bed and smirked wider. "Wow," I said sarcastically. "I thought demons had restraints, even if only a little." He breathed on my neck and put his hand on my stomach. "You wouldn't," I hissed in fear. As soon as I finished my sentence he slid his hand under my bra and pulled my phone out. I was too flustered to move, my face obviously bright red.

          Regaining myself as the two were trying to figure out how a phone works I yelled, "Sebastian don't touch that!" He replied,"What? This?" and pressed the home button, opening up the phone. I ran to retrieve my phone but Sebastian caught me with one gains, not taking his attention of my phone.

       Ciel clicked on my text messages to Erin and his face turned 50 shades of red. He continued scrolling through all my messages, I mean ALL, and then went to my camera roll. "NO ANYWHERE BUT THERE!," I screamed. He went there anyway and saw my thousands of anime pictures, many consisting of Black Butler characters and Black Butler memes. Ciel stopped on the one about his parents being 'hot' or something because they burned to death and all colour drained from his face. He dropped my phone, receiving an angry protest from me, and rushed out of the room.

      "I'll be right back," Sebastian declared and he locked me in my room. Stupid outside locks. That's a child thing!