DONT TOUCH ME

Sebastian returned not long later, only to witness me cradling my phone like s baby. "The young lord has ordered me to find out EVERYTHING about you. All your secrets, what your hiding, who you really are, what you really look like, etc."

He approached my bed and I screamed, "DONT TOUCH ME!" He seemed a little startled to say the least. I started throwing pillows at him, but since he's a demon, he didnt even flinch. "I need to know your reaction to flying objects," he stated, and picked up the entire mattress. He threw it at me. "What the...SHI-" and with that I was slammed against the wall. "I pushed the mattress of and screamed,"Sebastian you piece of s-" I was interrupted by a gloved hand in my face. "My lady, watch your language," he said with a caring look. "You watch your language you mother f-," he punched me. Hard. I slammed really hard in the wall and curled up in pain. "I just tested your pain reaction, you DEFINITELY aren't a demon," he smiled. "I'm gonna kill you," I wheezed out. He laughed and left.

                 Call from Erin

How's it going?

How do you think it's going????

You sound good

Sebastian just threw a mattresses at me and punched me

*laughter* you probably deserved it

I didn't!

Anyway, where are you?

I'm in the manor and everyone is assaulting me

Ciel is mine! Don't touch him Baka!

I know,I know. I can't do anything. This is NOT what I expected

Good for you. Just get Ciel alone and call me

Oh by the way they figured out the phone. They stole it using force aka Sebastian

WHAT

Bye!

/Click/

        'This is going to be harder that we thought'