Im fine, Ciel

Sebastian ran me all the way to the front door, because my speed is nothing compared to him. He's like a...demon and I'm a...sloth that's slowly dying. He opened the front door and put me down, only for me to be tackled by a blue haired teen. He was crying into my shirt. "(Y-y/n). I thought I'd never see you again," he cried. "Ciel I wasn't even gone for half a day," I replied. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?," his eyes looked into mine. "I'm fine, Ciel," I sighed. He calmed down and said the worse possible thing he could ever say.i would have rather he'll be brought upon Earth, anything, but he chose to say this. "Sebastian, I order you to make her act like a lady since she is no longer in her world, and yes, that includes corsets." I froze. No. He can't. He wouldn't. "I'm sick of that attire you brought from your world." I'm going to kill myself. Erin, I'm going to fine you one hell of a beating when I get back.

     Sebastian smirked and whisked me away to my bedroom. He grabbed a corset from nowhere and approached me. "No!," I yelled. "Get away from me! Bad demon!" Suddenly I was naked except for my bra and underwear. My face set on fire as I tried to cover myself up. Then I was trapped. The corset was around me, only needing the strings to be pulled.

      Hoe don't do it. He pulled the strings back. Oh my god. I screamed in pain. I sent him a string of foul words until he tied it and let go. He put a light blue dress over me but it was fluffy. I sent him a look of disgust and he understood. It was off and a red one was on, not fluffy and with black trimming and black lace. Better. I smiled, and so did he. He looked me up and down until I smacked him.

      I left the room to a terrifying sight. A man was running down the hallway in a speed faster than a human's. He was wearing all red with red hair. Grell. I got so excited that I tried to stop him. I stopped him alright. With my body. I went flying across the room and I saw Sebastian with a look of panic, before he caught me. "Sebas-chan, I'm here! Oh! Who's the lady in the lovely red that suits her so well," Grell ran over. I jumped out of Sebastian's arms and onto Grell. "Grell! I really wanted to meet you!," I smiled a wide smile up at him. He looked taken aback but he hugged back. "You're so cute! What's your name?," he asked. I told him and he squealed, hugging me more. Sebastian explained everything to Grell making Grell my new best friend, I guess.

       He eventually left but first promised he would see me soon. Sebastian brought me to bed after a while of doing things that no one knew what I was doing. I laid in bed and heard a ding.

New message: Erin 9:27 pm

        Hey (y/n)! Have you worn a maid outfit yet? 😏 I hope to see a picture of you do. Let's see, bring Ciel home so he can love me, protect my son Alois, kill the demons and yeah. Also, I see that you've been on Wattpad lately, even in that world. Keep updating! Oh and btw, show Ciel this picture

For all we know so far, Sebastian's true form could just be

     I laughed and called Ciel in. He came in groaning and I showed him the text. He tried to hold his laughter in, but failed miserably. When we were both dying of laughter, Sebastian came in, looking like he thought we were murdered. "Young master are you okay? Your laughing." Ciel immediately stopped laughing and went blank. "Damn right I am," he started laughing again. Sebastian knew it was from my phone and took it, earning a protest from me. He read the message then the picture and had a look of pure disgust and looked so offended, which made us laugh harder. He took Ciel back to his room, and I fell asleep, dreaming of Black Butler.