Hacker voice: I'm in

This series is dedicated to thefandomqueen_  ,who brought me into anime and made me happy.

I was zoning off when the sound of machinery brought me back into reality. "I think it's ready!," your best friend, Erin called. I rushed over to our latest work, The Anime-tor, and squealed, putting my hands in hers and jumping up and down. Our best invention was finally complete. The ticket to the anime world.

"I would come with you but I have to man the machine, since you suck at it," Erin winked. "Gee, thanks. Anyway I'm kinda scared. It's Black Butler after all. What if I die? Aka. Angela? Hannah?," I sighed. "Kill them for me," Erin said in a serious way. "Okay!," I said in a cheerful voice.

"Get in, and don't forget your mission!," Erin scolded. "Alright, alright.," I rolled my eyes. "Bring back Ciel, got it," I sighed. "K bye," Erin said, doing a closed eyes smile and waving. "Bye weirdo," I smiled.

"FRICK," I stumbled and fell. "Owe, that hurt," I pouted. I grabbed my phone and called Erin, who answered on the first ring. "(Y/n)! Are you in?," she asked. I smirked and changed my voice to one of a hackers and said, "I'm in." She laughed and reminded me to get Ciel. I told her I didn't need reminding and she said, "too bad", so here I am. She hung up and I put my phone away, looking around. I was in an alley, so I did what anyone would have. I walked out. But as soon as I did I walked into an invisible barrier. My eyes went wild and as I regained my vision, I saw a navy blue haired boy, glaring at me, and a REALLY TALL Butler with black hair and red eyes, looking at me in interest. "Oh," I said. "Your Ciel" I pointed to blue boy, "And you're Sebastian" I pointed to the other. "How do you know our names?," Ciel asked. "Uhh, I don't actually know anything about you. I don't know that Sebastian's a demon and I DEFINITELY don't know that you two are bound with a contract and you cover your eye because there is a purple pentagram on it but anyway bye!," I said really fast and ran for my life. I know what Sebastian can do and it would be terrifying if he did even ONE of those things to ME.

A hand grabbed my shoulder, stopping me in place and I gasped. "Now now, my lady. Just how do you know these things," Sebastian asked in his terrifying way. "U-uh I said I didn't know so if you'll let go of me then I-" Sebastian interrupted me. "I apologise but I can't do that. We'll escort you to the Phantomhive Manor and have the young lord decide what happens to you then. Maybe he'll let me have some fun with you," he smirked. I shivered and gulped. "T-that's not necessary, I-" I was interrupted AGAIN by him picking me up, Bridal style??? I felt my cheeks heat up. "P-please put me down.," I protested, but to no avail. "Bring her in," the short boy ordered, and so he did.

Ciel studied me up and down, studies every inch of me that he could see in the carriage and smirked. "Sebastian, I expect that you show our guest the full Phantomhive hospitality while she's here, which may be forever," Ciel stated. "N-no! Please don't kill me!," I pleaded. They both looked at me confused. "Generally when you say that," I explained, "you mean to kill that person when he gets the chance." He smirked. "Beautiful, I won't be killing you anytime soon."