Someone's Gonna Die Today

I was walking in the halls, minding my own business, when I saw him. LAU. Oh hellll no. I immediately turned on my heels to go the other way when he caught me by the shoulder. "Where do you think you're going, you lovely lady?~," he purred.

         "Getting away from you," I growled, attempting to leave, but his grip only tightened. He pushed me into his room, which just so happened to be right next to us, and pushed me against a wall. I saw his, who was she..oh right! His sister looking at us. He signaled for her to leave and she nodded.

       He turned back to my pinned body and smirked. He leaned down and breathed down on my neck, sending a shudder of disgust down my spine. I glared at him,"Let go of me." He chuckled and brought his face close to mine.

     "Lau, mess with me, and your body parts will be the next thing sold in the black market," I glared daggers at him. His smirk only increased as he forced his lips onto mine, in a way that was claiming, lustful, and disgusting. I only want one of the main characters to do that to m- nevermind.

      I struggled, but he didn't seem to notice. He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entry, when I pulled my head back and smashed in into his. It made me incredibly lightheaded and full of pain. He recovered quickly and threw me onto his bed. "The feistier the better~," he cooed. "How dare you rape my mouth!," I yelled. "My beauty, that isn't the only thing that is getting raped tonight~" He slid his hand under my shirt, reaching up, before a growl was heard by the door. I looked up to see...

Sebastian!

      "SEBASTIAN HELP ME!!!!!," I screamed. He used his demon speed to save me. "I will be taking the mistress to bed now," he glared. "Okay! Bring her back soon so I can continue where we left off~" Sebastian glared millions of daggers at him, "I'll make sure that never happens."

      He brought me to my room, and I immediately ran to the sink to cleanse my face of the impurity that forced its ugly way there. When he placed me on my bed, I stared at the ceiling. "You know,Sebastian," I stated. "I don't mind if you kill him." He smirked and kissed my head goodnight. W-WAIT. HE. KISSED. MY. HEAD. "Wait," I grabbed Sebastian's sleeve, "Lau was my first kiss, and it was rape..." Oh god... 

      He glared, thinking of Lau, and stated, "I'll never let anyone do that again. I will always come for you." He stepped out of my room and blew out the candle. Goodnight Sebastian. Goodnight Ciel. Goodnight Alois. Goodnight Claude. And Lau, go overdose on those drugs you sell and die. These were my last thoughts before drifting off to sleep.