Erin, What the Hell

Sighing, I laid down on my bed. I felt my phone vibrate and I saw that Erin was calling. I quickly picked up my phone and I heard her panicking.

"(Y/n)! I may have... broken the Anime-tor....you won't be able to come home for a while..." A tick mark appeared on my forehead. "Erin," I breathed through my clenched teeth. "What the hell."

"Sorry! It was an accident! Nicole came over and accidentally hit it with her flute! Anyway gotta go!," she hung up.

         'How much longer do I have to stay here.' I thought. 'As much as I love these boys and this anime, I kinda miss home. I don't wanna wear corsets anymore.'

Sebastian came in not too long later. "The young lord is going out for a case and wishes for you to be there." "Sure, why not. I'm bored anyway. Let's go, Sebby!"

I jumped up and ran to the front doors. I met Ciel there and we went to the carriage together. Alois and Claude tagged along too.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

We arrived at the Undertaker's little place. To everyone's surprise, I rushed in. A coffin opened and revealed everyone's favourite Undertaker. I hugged him, and even he was surprised.

Ciel demanded to know about the victims, and Undertaker required a laugh. I begged to do it and everyone else went to step out. When I questioned their actions, Sebastian responded with, "We thought you might like some privacy." I told them to stay and pulled Ciel and Alois in front of me.

"This," I said in a serious voice. "Is how to embarrass two earls at once." I grabbed both of there butts and they jumped. Undertaker and both butlers laughed. I let go of the boys and walked up to the Undertaker. "Can you please show us the body and tell us everything you know?," I asked. He smiled and went to retrieve the body.

He came back with a coffin, and when he opened it, a boy with freckles and brown hair was revealed. He was missing the right half of his body. I laughed a little, and everyone looked at me like I was insane. "S-sorry," I muttered. "I'm taking this HALF as seriously as I should. I bet his favourite drink was HALF and HALF. If I took him to a store, I wonder if they wouldsell me things HALF off. HALF of me thinks this is funny, the other HALF serious. These jokes aren't HALF bad. Maybe this case is only HALF of what it seems to be. I HALF want to keep going, but you all are annoyed. This was only HALF the puns I could make. I hope Undertaker will laugh HALF to death."

Undertaker laughed, as said. "I don't know what happened to him, but I know his name is Marco." Ciel and Alois were annoyed that he didn't have any information.

"I know what happened to him!," I blurted. "It was a accidental murder. He was knocked off the walkway by his friend Jean and Jean caught him, but not in time to keep his right side and lips from burning off."

"How did you know that?," Sebastian questioned. "I just did," I replied. "Oh, and don't arrest Jean. He's beating himself up over this. He is a nice guy, underneath all his arrogance."

I winked at Undertaker and left, soon followed by the others. We took the carriage to Jean's house. Upon arrival, Sebastian and Claude let us out.  Sebastian then opened Jean's door to something none of us expected.