{Erin's Ending} Secret Route

"Erin! Help me!," I shouted. I saw her get up and she dragged me away, which I complied willingly.

We hopped in a bus that conveniently happened to be at our bus stop. I twiddled my thumbs the whole ride to the place Erin wanted to go.

When the bus stop, my eyes lit up when I realized where we were. "Anime-con!," Erin declared.

"Wait, Erin! I don't have an outfit!," I called. She turned around and pointed a finger in the air winking, "I've got you covered!"

Now, the thing about Erin is that once she wants to do something, no one or thing can stop her from doing it. Even if it is literally impossible, Erin finds a way to defy all physics and everything ever known.

She pulled an outfit out of her messenger bag and tossed it to me, then dragged me inside one of the bathrooms, telling me to change quickly so we could go explore sooner.

Once I got it on, I realized how comfortable it was. When I opened the stall door, Erin's eyes lit up and she pushed me toward the mirror.

My eyes widened when I realized that I was dressed as (favorite anime character). I smiled and thanked her before she dragged me off again.

We asked cosplayers to take pictures with us, and others did the same. Erin pointed to a group cosplaying as the Black Butler crew, so we went over to get pictures with them.

When they turned around to look at us, we immediately knew something was wrong. These weren't people cosplaying as the Black Butler crew, they WERE the Black Butler crew!

Erin and I exchanged a glance before we both yelled, "RUN!" Ciel, Alois, and Undertaker took after Erin while Sebastian, Claude, and Grell tailed me.

I took a corner, causing Claude to run into Alois, taking them both down. I then called, "Grell! Sebastian secretly loves you!" I heard a "SEBAS-CHAN~" and a loud thunk.

I laughed and continued running, but it turns out that I didn't need to run far, for Ciel was sitting on top of Erin. I sighed, knowing Erin had let that happen.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow sneaking up on us, so I brought my leg up and kicked Undertaker, sending him flying. Erin held up a card that read "10/10" and gave me a thumbs up.

I gently picked Ciel off and whispered in his ear, "You'd better run boy, before the fangirls from the mall get you," and pointed to a group of girls. They snapped their necks in his direction on cue, and Ciel screamed and starting scampering away from the horde.

I laughed and outstretched my hand for Erin to grab, which she gratefully took. I pulled her up and balanced her put so she didn't fall again.

She smiled warmly at me, a smile that could make my heart melt. She hugged me and I held her tightly in my arms.

"Watashi wa itsumo anata o mamoru yo," I stated with a sad smile. "Shitte iru," she hugged me tighter. I smiled a real happy smile at her and she returned it with a smile of her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arigatōgozaimashita."