First things first...

"CIELLLLL," a squeal was heard. Oh no. Not again. I bolted for the stairs before I was trampled by a certain blonde. She tripped and looked over at me with hatred.

       She started bawling, which was fake, and Ciel came rushing down. "What happened, Elizabeth?," he asked. "(Y-y/n) tripped me," she hugged him.

           I gave her a look of disgust and bitch-slapped her across the face. "First things first, you slug. You do NOT place false blame on ME, or I'll beat you to a pulp, got it?!?," my aura was very dark.

          She gulped and hid behind Ciel, terrified. "Also," I continued. "You can't have Ciel. He's taken by someone else."

        She gasped and looked at me and tried to punch me. I grabbed her fist and smirked. "Not me, you idiot," I scolded. Her face beamed with anger. She tried to hurt me physically, any way possible, but I dodged and blocked all her attacks. I felt like Sebastian.

        I sighed and easily landed a blow to her stomach. She crumbled in defeat. "Y-you win," she breathed. I smirked more. "Now, Elizabeth, from now on you will treat me with utmost respect and call me master." She gulped. "Y-yes, master," she stuttered. I laughed and walked away.

             I texted Erin about what I just did to Elizabeth, earning about a thousand Lols, and laid down in bed. I was drifting off into dream land when Sebastian opened the door.

          I sighed. "What do you want, slug face?" He looked taken aback. "Why, only to check up on my favourite lady," he replied smoothly. I laughed. "You can't seduce me, loser." He looked even worse, but a smirk made its way across his face. "Why don't you show me how it's done then~." "Nope," I made my arms into an X. "Nuh-uh. I'm not stooping down to your level."

          That got him. He was K.O.ed now. Since he's a demon, this reaction is priceless. I laughed and fell on my back on the bed. My laughter calmed down, and I wiped a few tears away from my eyes.

           Ciel came in not long later. "Ciel! I just made Sebastian rethink his life choices!," I laughed. He began laughing with me. Sebastian scoffed and turned heel and left.