Kidnapped

I'm bored so I decided to walk around in the halls. It's not very well lit in this manner at night. Just my my own business and someone decides but their hand of my father and stop my movement. I turn around and I see a tall man with black hair and yellow-ish red eyes. "What do you want, Claude?," I questioned in an angry tone. He smirked and put a cloth over my mouth. I knew what he was doing so I pulled it back for just a second and yelled for help but then he regained his position on my face.

'First of all it's not polite to touch a lady's face without her permission' I gritted my teeth. I can't breathe in because of the cloth and it's 'sleep things', so I closed my eyes, let my head fall limp, and moved my chest so it looks like I'm breathing.

He took the cloth off my mouth and carried my bridal style out the window. 'The DEMON doesn't know I'm faking it?!?' I sighed in relief, but now in a way he would notice. He ran really fast and brought me to another manor. 'Ugh. Why me.' I complained in my head. He brought me through the front door and placed me in a bed, with...another parent lock on the outside. 'I'm going to kill everyone here, starting with Hannah. I'm going to KILL Erin for this,' I hissed mentally.

'Oh well' I sighed. I opened up the window and jumped out. A moment later Claude caught me by the hem of my shirt and pulled me back in. I hissed at him like a cat, which Sebby would love, but he put me back on the bed, handcuffed my left hand to the frame, and called Alois, saying I was "ready''. Alois walked in with his signature rape smirk and is ugly booty shorts.

He walked over and sat in the bed, inching closer and closer. "Listen, you perverted 8 year old," I threatened. "If you touch me...I'll. Kill. You." Alois laughed, "You'll make a great maid." I glared at him. "There's NO WAY I'm letting you put me in a maids outfit," I said with venom in each word. "Then I'll have Claude kill you if you're no use to me," he threatened. "Listen, boy, threats won't work on me. I have no will to live and I don't care if I die, so go ahead," I replied. Alois frowned and said, "Claude, punish her." He walked over to me with a smirk and I slept right by him. "Can't touch this," I laughed, and ran out the manor doors.

           "Omg catch her Claude!," Alois yelled. "As soon as I leave, you're going to start bawling like a baby, so why bother," Claude stated, annoyed. Alois started crying, like usual.

        'Aaaannndddd I'm lost' I looked around. "I found you~," Sebastian smiled. "Good," I replied. "Take me back so I don't get kidnapped again. And make sure I NEVER get kidnapped again, got it?" He nodded and picked me up bridal style and ran back to the GOOD manor.