{Grell's Ending}

"Grell! Come with me for a bit," I blurted. I grabbed his arm and ran out the door. I ran down the street with Grell tagging perfectly along, without me holding his arm anymore.

        I stopped at this place called Flying Panda. I smiled at Grell and ran in. I waited in line for 3 minutes before I payed $52 for our tickets.  We got our socks which had rubber on the bottoms to help prevent sliding.

        "Welcome to Flying Panda," I smiled at Grell again. "A place of trampolines and more! This building has 50,000 square feet of fun!"

            I ran up to the lady and showed her Grell's and my armbands. I had payed for an hour and a half, so we had two. A red one and a green one.

          Grell ran into the area with me, eyes full of pure joy. I saw a long trampoline and I ran to it and threw my arms over my head, launching my body forward, and I felt my hands hit the trampoline and I threw myself over in a front flip, landing on my feet.

             I turned around and said, "Ta da!," with jazz hands. He chuckled and we went on. We went to the thing you see in circuses, where there is a bar and someone hangs from it and it swings. Grell went happily, doing a back flip into the foam cubes that cushion your landing.

         Me, being afraid of falling, was hesitant. But, I jumped. It was nothing like I thought it would be. It was thrilling. That was, until,it stopped going down, moving toward the wall. I lost my grip and plunged into the pit of colorful, squishy squares.

           I also happened to land in a position that it me stuck. I kicked and flailed, trying to get out, while the person who grabs the bar gives me an annoyed look.

         I call out for Grell and he dives in and swims to me. He grabs me by my waist and swims back, then proceeding to pull me out. I blush at his actions and thank him, fixing my socks.

We start walking to the next area when I tripped. I pushed myself back up and looked down to see a kid, which I had tripped over. "Tch," I glared at the kid. "Stupid kid."

       I see a tilted trampoline that goes into another foam pit, so I go wait in line for that. When it's my turn, I jump once on the trampoline, and then do a front flip into the pit.

        Next we headed to the ribbons, which will end up being Grell's favorite.  There are two VERY long ribbons that look like curtains, and are very sturdy. They are also attached to the ceiling.

        He was going up in twists, looking like a professional, while I ended up in the middle of the ones I was using, tied up and upside down. Grell laughed and untied me, dragging me to the slide.

        He stopped and said he had to pee, so I went up by myself. I reached the top, where there is both a slide, and a 10 foot free fall. I decide to do the free fall, because I know the thing that will catch me is soft.

       The guy working there told me the rules, and I nodded. I turned around and brought my feet over the edge and started to fall backwards. That was before I saw a shocked and terrified Grell, standing at the end of the platform.

          'Crap' I thought as my body started going down. I resisted the urge to scream, but then o saw Grell jump after me, completely ignoring the worker's shouts. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug, while we were still falling, which I had forgoten about.

           Then we hit the cushion. It was very soft. Grell gave me this look of confusion, while I giggled. When he figured out what happened, he sighed.

           "I thought you were trying to kill yourself! Sorry, (y/n). Anyway (Y/n), I went to the bathroom to prepare myself for this. I-I-I really love you. I would give up my death scythe and everything else, just for you to love me back, but I'm sure you don't feel the same", he said looking right, since he couldn't look down since he was straddling me.

          "Grell," I blushed. "I love you too." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. Our lips connected, and he immediately melted into it. It was a very passionate kiss, one I had longed for. I heard the claps from everyone around, and I had one thought.

        'Looks like my life is going to take a twist'.