When did dreams turn into reality? Chapter 8

Mitchell's POV

'What am I?' Eva's voice seemed to echo around the room, holding a hint of anger or impatience- a thing I'd never heard from her.

'You don't know yet?' Markus- the man as Eva called him- grinned wickedly, not even bothering to try and step around Solo. 'You're a hunter, born and trained to kill these...things.'

I felt Eva freeze in my arms and that was when I decided we had to leave. 'Come on, Eva, baby,' I murmured, 'let's go back to my place.'

She slowly relaxed backwards into my arms. 'Yeah,' she muttered, 'let's go back to your place.'

'Now hang on just a second,' a familiar voice purred and I felt my eyes narrow to slits. 'What the hell are you doing here?' I and Solo hissed at precisely the same time.

'Who's that?' Eva muttered, inching further backwards, pressing herself against me, as if cornered.

'He's...the one...your parents...want you...to...marry,' my voice came out deep and masculine, and half filled with lust. She'd better move away soon, I thought, otherwise I'm going to lose control and do something that I'll regret. Well, I won't regret it, but still...

'Little hunter,' Solo started, glancing down at Eva.

'Yes, bloodsucking demon?' Eva muttered, keeping her eyes away from...Him.

'You are supposed to marry the only other living royalty, excluding your parents and sister. He isn't related to you in the slightest.'

'Well, I kinda don't care, this is the twenty-first century, I am aloud to choose who I fall in love with you know.' She glared at...Him...as she spoke, and the little group of hunters gasped at her ignorance to royalty.

'Eva,' I muttered, my hands tightening on her little waist.

'What's up Mitchell?' Jake snorted, stepping out of the shadows, 'scared she'll come to me instead of you?' He laughed harshly and I felt anger burn from deep inside of me. My Eva would never do that. I half growled at...him, and he laughed again.

'Lets settle this the old way,' he smirked, sliding out his hunting knife.

I automatically shoved Eva behind me, shielding her with me body. 'How about we settle this the new way,' Eva shot back at him before I could answer his question. 'The way where I choose who I want to be with.'

'Won't work,' Jake glowered at her, 'you don't know what you want yet.'

'Yes I do,' Eva yelled, just as Jake made his move.

He launched himself forward, knife out, arms raised. I dived for him and we met half way, crashing to the floor, rolling over yelling at each other.

'Mitchell!' I faintly heard Eva scream, and then pain exploded on my head and I crumpled forward, blackness meeting my vision as I closed my eyes, blacking out.

Eva's POV

'Mitchell!' I yelled again as he crumpled down on the floor.

I was at his side immediately. I felt someone's hand rest lightly on my shoulder and I spun around, fury at someone hurting my Mitchell and terror that they would do worse made me feel like I could destroy anything. My wings flapped furiously on my back, causing such a strong breeze that something actually got knocked of the doctors table.

I came face to face with the guy Mitchell fought with. 'Cheat,' I spat at him, with such fury that I would have made Solo proud.

Where was Solo for that matter? Or anyone else?

I glanced to the side and had to force myself not to gape. Everyone was just...frozen. I felt a hand snake around my waist and I got yanked into someone's chest. 'Let go of me!' I yelled, struggling furiously, trying to keep my eyes on Mitchell's limp body.

He was gonna wake up any minute now and cause us all to jump and say 'ha, thought you could beat me, did you?' I willed for it to happen with all my heart...But it didn't happen...Mitchell was still there...

And then we were in a field. I spun around, jerking myself out of the person's grip and swung my head to the side quickly, looking for...yup, you guessed it...Mitchell.

I felt my back get slammed against a tree, and I howled with pain as my wings seemed to have been stabbed several times. I looked up shakily to see that my marvellous, brilliant husband to be had me slammed against a fucking tree.

'Where's my Mitchell?' I whimpered, more to myself than anyone.

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, and my gaze jerked back to my stupid kidnapper.

'He isn't yours, you aren't his,' he hissed, anger radiating off his body. 'I'm yours, and your mine...Got it?' He spat.

'Look, Jake, this ain't right, just let her make up her own mind yeah?'

'She's mine,' Jake yelled.

'Prove it.'

Jake's lips crashed down on to mine and I screamed, struggling furiously in his grip, tears rolling down my cheeks.

'Jake!?' The same voice yelled, and suddenly the weight was gone and I fell forwards, curling myself up into a ball, pressing my head into my arms as I tried to stifle sobs. For the second time that day, I wondered if I was going to get raped.

'You most certainly will not,' Mitchell's voice exploded in my mind and my sobs froze on my lips.

'Mitchell?' I whispered, not knowing- or caring if I spoke aloud.

I felt my head get jerked backwards again, and I snarled at the pain, wiping my eyes hastily, and terror quickly turned into anger...

And that was when I saw it...

Beautiful,' I whispered, unable to hide the smirk that crossed my lips. Every other hunter in the clearing's head snapped upwards.

'Aw shit,' Jake groaned as all around us there was...

I luv you guys too!

Even thou I'll die in sch 2moz!

Just remember folks!

Unfortunately, I can't post until thurs...

Hee Hee,

I luv my life

Sx