Chapter 47

___________________

NIall's Point of View

___________________

The sun was blindingly shining through the curtains of my window, reminding me that I need to change it back to blinds again.  I was perfectly comfortable having my arm draped over kia's waist, as she cuddled her back into me , she was holding Aoife Belle from the front. My phone kept buzzing, which really annoyed me due to the fact I'd have to actually get up now. I carefully removed my hand from her waist, with every movement I helplessly wished to just go back to sleep instead of answering this buzzing phone. Fuck it's really annoying me now. As I sat on the edge of the bed I picked up the vibrating phone off the side table and saw Todd was calling.

"Niall?" Todd sounding like his usual nervous self.

"This better be important Todd." I quickly whispered as I answered my phone.

"Management is going to need you to come in today for a quick, but very important meeting."

"About what? I quietly asked.

"They'll let you know when you arrive." Todd quickly responded.

"If this has to do with Kia and I telling the press about Aoife, we told you not yet. I am not going against her on this." I sternly said. If this meeting was going to be management pressuring me into pushing Kia to come out, when she clearly wasn't ready to expose our daughter to the world yet, I wouldn't do it. Hell I am not even ready for that.

"Niall." Todd sighed. I could just imagine him rubbing his forehead in frustration "It's not about that, but even if it was you still need to get down here." 

"Todd don't give me that bullshi-"

"Niall please! I promise if anything like that goes down I'll step in and by you sometime but as of right now please, just please cut me some slack and get down here." I felt guilt creep in as Todd finished that sentence. I really did feel for the guy, he managed not only us but Kia's group too. Although me and the guys probably gave him more of a head ache then the girl, his job was stressful, and we did have a tendency to bug the shit out of him...

"Fine." I whispered back.

"Be here as soon as possible."Todd said after letting out a deep breath. "Cheers Niall."

"Cheers." I said before I ended the call. I placed my cell phone back on the night stand, and let out a sigh. I rubbed my face, after running my hands through my hair out of frustration. I hope whatever management had planned to discuss with me today wasn't going to put me in a bad mood. I mean we only have a couple of days left in UK before heading off to the US, and that scared me. It scared me because I knew that as soon as we landed all bets were off, the North American market was different then the European one, which meant management would want Kia and I to come out and let the world in on our little secret....

I felt a slight movement come from the bed. Kia has turned onto my side of the bed, grabbing a tighter grip on the pillow I used and fell back into a deep sleep. She looked so serene. A hell of a lot calmer than she has looked lately. I knew how much this whole coming out thing was weighing down on her. Although she'd put on a brave "I'm fine" face she was scared too, I mean how can you know be? The things the press would write, the questions the fans would have, not to mention her number one concern, Aoife Belle. I mean would she be safe? Is this even the right thing to do?

All these thoughts kept swirling in my head, it was giving me a bitch of a head ache. I just don't get how she does it all, and still manages to keep it together so well for this long? I've just been thrown into the mix of things and I am already mentally fucking myself over all of this. Before my thought went any deeper, I decided I better hurry and head down to management.