Chapter 2

…The answer is you don’t, I've never been the type to rely on a man, and I never will be. I was doing fine keeping it a secret. No one knew I was pregnant, I had to finally fess up to management, my immediate family, and my band mates after 7 months, when I started to show….After that me and the girls went into hiding for a few months, I had the baby, and we recorded a new album. It’s our best album so far, even Simon thinks so… Oh did I forget to mention that I share the same boss as my ex? Yeah, see Simon and management had thought since the biggest boy band and the biggest girl group in the world, were both coming out with new albums, that it would be a great idea for them to do a world tour together!! (See my problem?) Gosh I’m getting all sweaty and gross just thinking about it…After begging and pleading with Simon, to just let us do our own tour,  he told me to just sort it out... well sort of ...

 “Kia, you know I really do care for you, the girls, and the baby, and you may not see this at the moment, but it’s for the best. So get your shit sorted love!”

 I swear if I think about this anymore I’m going to have a panic attack. How the hell am I suppose to tell Niall that he’s the father of my kid, the if I even decide to tell him….ugh FML

 All I could think about how was I going to protect my precious little girl from all the craziness that come with living the life I’ve chosen to live. I don’t regret choosing this life, it’s what I love to do, and I certainly do not regret choosing my baby girl, she’s my world. I just don’t see how they both can fit together without dragging her into this mess. God I’m such a screw up, I’m drowning in these lies with no way out…

 I quickly snap out of the tornado of thoughts swirling in my head, to only hear a small whimpering coming from the crib. I reach down and slowly pick up my 7 moth old baby girl. I hug her closely to my body as I sit down in the rocking chair. As I gently start rocking back and forth, I can’t help but get lost in her beauty. She’s the tiniest thing, with jet black hair, lightly tanned skin, a cute button nose. When you first look at her, she resembles me but she has these piercing blue eyes that can make any heart melt, just like her dad...Niall.

 After the break up I decided not to tell Niall because I thought it would only complicate things. Besides I didn’t want him to feel obligated to stay with me, I didn’t want to keep him from finding true love. He was the sweetest guy, who deserved nothing but the best; I couldn’t live with the thought of keeping from it. So I kept my pregnancy a secret.

Everyone else reacted differently; shocked, frustrated, excited…I got it all. Soon enough everyone came around to the idea. Once they did, I made it clear that I didn’t want anyone who didn’t need to know, know that I was having this baby…that included Niall

Before I could think anymore, I felt my eyes grow heavy and I fell asleep, holding my baby girl closely towards my body. That would be the last peacefull sleep any of us would have in a long time.