Chapter 22

____________________________

KIA'S POINT OF VIEW

____________________________

It isn't a long flight, but it seem like we've been up in the air forever. Jenna had taken over the seat Niall was once sitting in.

I would never openly admit this to anyone but I actually missed his hugs. Today was the perfect example of it, the way I just let myself cry in front of him. All he did was wipe my tears away and hold me, but that's all it took from him to make me feel better, to make me feel loved and safe...

I missed that, that close connection, we had. I never showed any sentimental emotion to anyone, yet when I was around Niall, he managed to always show how I was feeling. I guess with him, I never felt that I needed to be someone else, I never had to hide who I was when being with him. He took me for me, the good, bad, and straight up ugly. Making the fact that I missed him, even though we were on the exact same flight, hurt that much more.

I'm not suppose to be missing him. I'm not suppose to be wanting him sitting by my side instead of my clearly annoyed sister. Ugh which reminds me of the unwanted confrontation between Jenna and Niall before we took off. I mean that's if you can even call it that. As much as I know Jenna means well she need to know that Niall is Aoife's father. She can't just bark orders at him.

My thought was broken but to little curious hand that were playing with my left earring. 

"Aoife, what are you doing?" I said in a light tone. She just giggled. 

I ended up placing her so that she was sitting on my lap but still facing me. Now with Jenna's gone to the bathroom, yet again, and Niall not here, I decided I am going to get down to the bottom of this whole first word being "dada". I spent 72 hours in labour with this little munchkin, no way is she dissing me like that. 

"Aoife Belle." I said. Her eyes curiously studying my face, as if looking for a sign to see if she was in trouble. "Can you please, I mean pretty please say mama?"

"DaDa!" she squealed.

"Haha close but try saying M-A-M-A."

"Da-a-Da-a" Aoife belle said mimicking my slow pace.

"No, not dada. Your dada didn't spent 9 months carrying you, not to mention the 72 hours of labour little Missy."  I said while tickling her belly. All she did was laugh hysterically, but still no mama.

"Come on Aoife Belle, all I am asking is for you to say Mama, just one time." Aoife Belle just sat there shaking her head from side to side while giggling.

"Pulling the labour card on our little one already yeah? Tisk*Tisk*" Niall interupted while I gave him an overly dramatic look of hurt.

"Give it up Kia, The munchkin has spoken, Niall is her favourite parental." I heard cheeky deep voice say. Only to be followed by an all too familiar laugh.

"Thank you, Styles for point that out." I say while pouting. "You're enjoying this aren't you Horan?" I said trying to ignore the fact that he was now sitting beside me again. 

"Ooo She's using last names boys, I wouldn't mess with her." Grace said standing up, giving her legs a well deserved stretch. 

"Take notes Grace, dont have kids because they'll turn on you and make dad the favorite."

"Don't hate Kiki, this is just how us Horans roll." Niall said in a cocky voice

"Proceed with caution, there Niall." Grace warned him motioning to for me to hand her Aoife.