Chapter 34

______________________

Nialls Point of View 

______________________

"You should take a shower to try and sober up." Harry sympathetically said, as he threw me a large towel. 

I kept my eyes on the floor as I turned to shut the door behind me. I knew that Harry wasn't going to let this go. This was just the beginning to a very long day.

I didn't have the energy to fight the fact that I was fine with him. Even though you're not, the little voice inside my head decided to remind me.

I decided that maybe this shower idea, is exactly what I needed. I needed time to think. Time to process all the shit that happened in the last 12 hours, half the shit I don't even remember.

Fuck I am such an idiot, I thought to my self as I began to strip. I walked over to the shower and turned on the hot water before pulling my boxers off and getting in. 

The water stung, as it fell on my skin. I didn't mind, the stinging was a somewhat pleasant distraction from the pain I was holding in.

I wasn't as drunk when Harry found me this morning. I was hung over as fuck, but not drunk. I tried drinking more to mask the pounding inside my head and emptiness I felt inside but Harry had to fucking throw away the bottle.

I'm such a screw up. I'm a drunk and a fucking screw up. Maybe Jenna was right? Maybe I wasn't what Kia needs or wants? I mean look at me I'm a fucking mess right now, and Aoife? The fact that I got this drunk just makes me even more angry. Just another minute I've lost with her...

I had become numb to the stinging of the hot water that was rushing down. Jenna's words kept ringing in my head. Over and Over again...When Jenna told me that Kia--That I--  FUCK! Was all I could think, as I slam my fists against the shower wall.

I thought I was doing the right think by breaking up with her. I did it because of her. No one will ever know the shit I went through, all the fighting I did with myself because of this stupid decision I was forced to make.

At the end of the day It was all for Kia. She would have lost everything. I couldn't let that happen to her, no matter what the cost I just couldn't be selfish with her. She means too much to me, I love her too much.

As I let the soap fall from my body, I lay my forehead against the cold shower wall to try and steady the pounding inside my head. I'm never drinking like that again.

_________________________

Harrys Point of View

_________________________

It was just over an hour and a half that I had been waiting for Niall to come out, hoping that he'd be a bit more sober this time. I lay on the hotel couch and watched another episode of this weird show that was dubbed in English.

Just as soon as the episode ended, I heard a faint twist in the bathroom door nob. Niall soon walked into the room, looking a hell of a lot more clean and sober than before. HE was fully dressed and his hair still damp from the shower he had just taken. He had taken I seat on the chair opposite of me. Sitting on the edge of his seat, he rested his elbows on his knees.

"So about what happened this morning." Niall broke the silence.

"Yeah..." I slowly replied.

"I was pretty fuck yeah?"

"Being honest here mate?" I asked, as Niall nodded his head."You were a fucking mess this morning. What the hell happened to you last night?"

"Nothing-I just-It was-ugh! fucking hell!" Niall raised his voice while sitting further back into his chair, and running his hand through hair.