Chapter 3

The next morning was anything but peaceful. My sister had accidentally slammed the door to my flat a little too loudly. Not only did I get shit scared out of me but so did my daughter.

It's 6am; I have a crying baby in my arms and I’m freaking out because today is the day I’ll be seeing, god I cant even think of him right now…

“Here, let my take her.” My sister says in a soft voice

With my mind moving at a thousand miles per hour, I couldn’t focus on anything right now. Thank god for my sister. As soon as I hand her over my older sister, Jenna, my 7 month old baby fell fast a sleep again. I couldn’t believe how easy it was for my sister, two seconds in her arms and my baby was out. As my sister led me out of the room and into the common area I heard her say in a firm voice

“Okay, let it out…all the nerves, everything on your mind, just let it out.”

Before you know it, I was pacing my loft back and forth ready to pass out, god I’m so nervous…

“Shit! Shit! SHIT!” was all I could say... “What am I going to say to him? What is he going to say to me?!? Fuck I’m am so screwed Jenna!”

“Okay, first of all breathe…and second you are going for a quick meeting to get the tour schedules Kia, in and out. You don't have to tell him everything at once but you do have to talk to him before you guys leave on tour.”

Damit! Jenna made things sound so simple, if only it was...

 “Jenna, it’s not that easy” I said in a whiny voice (oh how attractive am i?)

“Of coarse there not, Shits complicated… that’s life, remember what I told you at the hospital?”

“Of course I do, you told me that once I bring this baby into the world, it’s not about me anymore it’s about her…”

“Exactly Kia, it’s about her and what she needs…You need to chill out and get your shit together. It maybe hard for you to see this but she’s not the only one who’s going to need her Niall around, you’ll need him too.”

I don’t know why but when my sister said his name. I was like something stabbing my heart. I couldn't help but let my tears fall. I just couldn’t hold them back….

“When did I get so fucking emotional”

I chuckled out, trying to lighten the mood. As I whipped the tears falling from my eyes. I felt my sisters arms wrap around me. We sat there for a while before she said in a comforting voice.

“It’s going to okay Kia”

“How do you know?”

“Because it always is babe, regardless how Niall reacts when he finds out or if he chooses to be in your guys life or not, it’ll be okay…it always is. You’re a strong enough person to be what that baby girl needs.”

I felt myself calm down, if anyone knew me, it was my sister. She believed in me when I didn’t believe in myself…she was part of the reason why I even decided to keep my daughter. So if she thought I could do this, then what the hell…why not? I hugged my sister one last time before I left to get ready for what was going to one of the longest days of my life, but even though I was trying to put on a brave face for my sister, I couldn't but feeling sick to my stomach.