Chapter 28

________________________________

KIA'S POINT OF VIEW

________________________________

As soon as I opened the door I was so relieved to see 4 of my best friends, along with my precious little girl. I honestly missed her too much when she was gone. 

"Baby!" I squealed "Mummy missed you so much!" I finished as I grabbed my daughter.

"mama wuv too!" Aoife cheered. "Wuv too! wuv too!"

I threw my head back and said "Dear God you do listen to me, thank you!'

"Kia what are you talking about?" Shontelle asked as she closed the door behind her.

"She said M-A-M-A and told me she loved me all in the same sentence!" 

"Awe that's so cute!"Grace said 

"I totally win!' I cheered.

"What are you--?" Maddie said in confusion 

"She told me she loved me before Niall! He may have gotten the first word but I got the first I love you!"

"I cannot believe you prayed for 'one upping' Niall." Cynthia says while shaking her head

"Don't judge Cyn." I replied trying to sound as serious as I could, but ended up failing." So how was she today." 

"Really well behaved." Grace proudly said.

"No sugar, or in your guys case not too much sugar." I questioned

"I plead the fifth." Maddie said in a monotone, as she raised her left hand

"Jenna out?" Shontelle quietly asked

"Yeah she's taking this night tour or something. why?"

"Everything good between you two?" Grace question while biting into the small piece of cheese she had cut for herself.

"Yeah, I saw her before she dropped off Aoife with you two. I didn't see her until after I woke up about an hour ago...why?" I question

"No reason." Grace quickly said "So how are you feeling?"

"Niall was here!" Cynthia blurted out

" I feel a lot better...and yeah thanks to Maddie he was." 

"Your welcome by the way." she replied quickly. I shot her an annoyed look.  "So what did you say when you saw him." She asked completely ignoring how I didn't want to discuss whatever she was trying to bring up.

"I told him to leave." I said emotionless 

"YOU WHAT!?" they all yelled 

"He didn't listen though" I said lifting my arms as if I was surrendering. 

"Good" they all said in unison

"Ugh come on guys!"

"No Kia, you come on!" Shontelle shouted 

"Seriously two years you've been saying your fine and that you don't need Niall, yet we know  you like the back of our hand. You're miserable without him." Cynthia confessed

"I--" 

"Kia don't try and deny it okay. You've been helplessly moping around for 2 years without him." Maddie sternly said. 

I could feel myself forgetting how to breath, mentally re-living all the love, joy, and pain. All the laughs and tears, Jesus all those nights I'd hold myself and told myself that I would be just fine without him. That I was better off with out him. No Kia, you're not crying over this. Stop being a baby and suck it up.