Chapter 18

__________________________

MADDIE'S POINT OF VIEW

___________________________

"SHIT! I haven nothing to wear!" Kia yelled from inside of her room.

"Haha I'm sure you'll find something." I replied while playing with Aoife in the set up play area. She was in a small blue and red stripped footie pajamas with her hair all bunched up in a pony tale at the top of her head.

"So where exactly are you two headed tonight."

"Just out for dinner."

"Ooo Dinner...Is good old Nialler going to swoop you off your feet?

"No! It's not like that, we're just going out to dinner to talk about how Europe is going to work. Now quick tell me should I go skinny jeans with this top and this blazer or this dress with this blazer?"

I paused while looking at both options. "Neither they look so mummy like....and bullshit it's not like that, you know what follows dinner right...desert!"

"What?!? Why?By the way I am a mum...and  you're mad! I'm not going to sleep with him!?!"

"So you've thought about it yeah?"

"No Maddie I haven't and you're not helping me right now!"

"Hey you said it not me...ugh fine scratch the dress and blazer and ew no flats use your pumps... "

"Ya reckon? And only because you mentioned it!"

"Hey, I asked a perfectly non-sexual question. You're the one with the dirty mind."

"You're a shit liar you know that right?"

"No you're the shit liar here babes."

--------------------------------------------------------------

An hour passed the little munckin has fallen asleep and Kia finally decided on a crimson red sheer sleeveless top that was tucked into a pair of super skinny jeans that fit her curves perfectly.

"looking hot for your date tonight." I said in a cheeky voice

"Stop it Maddie!" she snapped back at me 

"Stop denying it Kia, you think he sexy."

*Knock*Knock*

"Oh my god, seriously make yourself useful and just go get the door." she said in a sassy tone, as she made her way into the bathroom 

I pretended to look as hurt as possible, but failed and started laughing once I clued in on who was at the door.

"NIALLERR!"

"Oh hey Madz!"

"You look rather dashing tonight."

"I know." Niall replied with a cheeky look on his face."Where Aoife? and is Kia ready yet? 

"Baby Craic is down for a nap at the moment and... KIA ARE YOU READY, YOU'RE DATE IS HERE!"

"Just a minute!" Kia yelled from deep within her closet. "Stop calling it that."

Complety ignoring that last part, I proceeded in interogating Niall. He just gets so nervous, i love messing with him.

"So you two going out yeah?"

"Uhh yeah..." Niall said nervously

"So like a date then?" Niall paused before saying anything, simply giving me a cheeky smirk.

"Maddie, what are trying to do?"

"What makes you think I'm trying to do something here?"

"You're asking questions, and anyone who knows you knows that when you ask questions it means you're up to something."

"I'm a bit offended by what you're suggesting here, the only thing you can accuse me of is trying to figure out whats going on."

"That makes two of us."

"You want my advice?"

"Do I?"

"Hum, well I'm giving it to you anyways." I said while Nialll shook is head and let out a small laugh. "Listen don't over think tonight, don't try and put a label on it or try and figure out what every little detail means. Just be you...She fell in love with you once, and being completely honest here I'm pretty sure she's never fallen out of love with you...She's just forgotten."

"How do you forget that."

"The same as everything, you lie to yourself in hopes that one day you start convincing yourself that it's true."

 "What makes you think I'm not completely over her?"

"Oh please Horan ! Are you seriously trying to say that there isn't an ounce of that attracting to her left?"

Niall stayed quite and kept starring at the floor. Before I could say anything else Kia popped out of he room and let me say boy was Niall in trouble, because Kia was killing it. I do give her props the 5 inch stilettos really did top everything off.

All you heard was Niall gulp, it was awkwardly silent after that.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"You, umm..."

"yeah?"

"...look nice."

"Thanks." Kia said trying to hide her newly blushing cheeks.

"Well since you got that out of the way, you two should head out." I said in a desperate attempt to get them to start actually saying words with more than one syllable.

"Right"

"yeah."

Jesus these two are unbelievable. "Well off you go."

"Oh don't forget if she wakes up there's bottles in the fridge for her." Kia reminded me

"Give her duck if she starts getting cranky she loves that thing." Niall added

"oh and..."

"Don't worry I wont forget, now you two have fun on your date." I said rushing them out of the door.

"It's not a date!" They both pleaded.

"Whatever you guys say, just remember I don't want to see either of your faces back here atleast after midnight, and one of you better be semi-drunk! Please and Thankyou, now Goodbye" I shouted as they made their way down the hall.They both ended up shaking their heads and left laughing. Regardless of what they tell me, I know they still care about eachother. It's only a matter of time.