Chapter 32

_________________________________

Graces Point Of View

_________________________________

*Not Edited* 

It was the morning after Kia had spilled about telling Niall that she still loved him, and to say the least, we were all more than anxious to find out what exactly happened. Kia had come down, along with Aoife and Jenna. Jenna was making sure they hadn't forgotten anything while Kia placed baby Aoife in her car seat.  

"You think she went through with it?" I whispered to Maddie. 

We were dying to find out, and if anyone who would know every single detail it would be maddie. 

"She had better done it." Maddie smirked. 

"Who had better done what?" Harry unexpectidley chimed in while eating a banana. Typical.

"Nothing." Maddie and I both answered quickly. Possibly a little too quickly, as Harry gave us this look not being fully convinced that we weren;t up to something. Before Harry could say another word, he was cutt off by a very flustered Todd.

"Where the hell is Niall?" Todd shrieked.

Everyone just looked at each other not having a single clue of where he was.

"Well? Anyone!" Todd shrieked again.

"Maybe Kia knows." Maddie giggled.

I gave Maddie a nudge and a hush, after noticing Kia, obviously embarrassed, turn bright red as she was finishing strapping Aoife into her car seat.

"Sorry to disappoint Maddie, but I have no clue." Kia quickly responded as she stepped out of the side of the car. "I was going to go talk to him last night, but I ended up falling asleep." Kia finished

 "I'm going to talk to security, Harry go check your guys room again, in the mean time try and get a hold of him! We're already running late!" Todd pleaded as he walked towards the front desk.

"Well Jenna talked to him last night." Kia announced. "Niall seemed fine...right?" Kia asked with a slight sense of suspicion in her voice. 

"Wait, You talked to Niall last night?" Liam coughed out, pointing at Jenna.

While the rest of us just gave both Kia and Jenna blank stares.

"Yes,I bumped into him while in the elevator." Jenna mumbled as she shifted around as if she were nervous. 

"Well shit!" Louis cried out." That solves it she murdered poor Niall." 

"Oh fuck off." Jenna snapped back at Louis.

"She didn't murder him Lou." Kia chuckled out while shaking her head.

"How do we know you didn't kidnap him?" Louis demanded. 

"Are you serious? I am not a criminal Louis!" Jenna continued.

"That maybe so, but you sure are fucking mental." Louis snapped back. "We all know it." Sounding more aggressive than humorous in tone.

"Listen I may not like the guy but I wouldn't kill him off. Besides what makes you so sure he didn't bail. We all know he's an expert at that." Jenna replied as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Jenna thats enough!" Kia said, raising her voice a bit.

"You don't know the half of it Jenna, so don't even go there." Zayn said, defending Niall. 

"Guy please do not start this!" I pleaded.

"She needs to stop talking absolute shit." Louis snapped back.

"He needs to stop defending that piece of sh--" Jenna tried shouting back, before I interrupted.

"Just stop!" I yelled. "Honestly look at what the bloody hell you're doing in front of Aoife. Not to mention what you're doing to Kia." I said as I looked at Kia. who I could tell, if it weren't for us being in a public area, was on the verge of tears.

Everyone was silenced. I was completely over this non sense. Regardless of their personal feelings it was Niall and Kia's business, no one should be airing their 'dirty laundry' in a public place like outside of the bloody hotel.

She hated being reminded of her and Niall's rocky history. Obviously their relationship hasn't been sunshine and rainbows, but what does that even matter? What relationship is? If there were anything I admired about Kia, it was the way she understood without any judgments. She held no resentment towards Niall. As much as the world, and very specifically Jenna, kept on reminding her of the pain he had caused, the only thing that mattered to Kia was how she viewed Niall. 

Thank god, Harry had come down before anymore could be said. Harry pulled Todd aside and spoke to him apart from the group. Which we all found weird, but no one actually said anything. All that lingered between us was a thick awkward layer of silence. Harry gave one last look our way, a more apologetic look that was clearly directed towards Kia.

Before we knew it Todd had sent Harry back upstairs, and was walking towards us.

"Well did he find him?" Cynthia questioned.

Todd took a moment before answering. It was as if he was searching for the right words. 

"Well come on Toddy boy!" Louis interrupted."Spit it out." He said in a humorous tone.

"We are now running really late. Yes, Harry found him. As for us we need to get going." Todd responded 

"Wait, what about Niall and Harry?" Kia chimed in.

"Niall is feeling a bit under the weather today so I send Harry to go fetch him. They'll be on a later flight than us, but we really need to be going."

"Is he okay?" Kia responded, a hint of worry lay behind her quick words."I should go see if he needs anything."

"He is fine Kia. They'll both be on a later flight, so there is no need to worry." Todd kindly assured her.

Kia cautiously nodded in agreement as we all piled inside the differen't cars parked outside the hotel. Hopefully, whatever was up with Niall this morning isn't too serious. As much as I wanted to believe that the reason why Niall was absent this morning was because of him feeling ill, but I just couldn't shake the feeling that wasn't entirely the truth. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I had some important exams this past week, therefore explaining me being M.I.A and absolute shit at updating! I am beyond sorry I promise to get myself sorted this week!! Sorry for this crappy chapter aswell. Anyways I loved, and I mean LOVED reading your comments. You guys are so passoinate about the characters I absolutley love it! I can assure you things are getting really heated for these characters a lot of well kept secrects are going to be coming out in the following chapters.  Please keep commenting // voiting // and sharing the story.

Before I leave to go write the next few chapters I just want to again THANKYOU for 15K+!! Didn't even think that was possible :') 

xxMyTeenConfessions