Chapter 12

*Buzz * Buzz*

It was the third time my phone went off. I decided since I got no sleep last night it was time to wake up. I sat up and picked up my phone. 3 new messages, all from Jenna, letting me know she'd be there soon and that we had a lot to do.

Waking out of my bedroom, I headed over to Aoife's room. Thank God she was still asleep. She looked as peacefully as we left her last night. After I made sure she was breathing I headed straight for the kitchen, walking by Niall, who's passed out on the couch.

Once I made my way into the kitchen I went straight for and opened the open cupboard that held the coffee. I really can't function in the mornings without my coffee. As the pot of coffee started the brew, I decided to also start making Aoife a bottle. She'd be waking up soon. I set the finished bottle of hot milk in the fridge to cool down and walked back into the living room.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I realized Niall wasn't just sleeping on my couch, but he was half-naked. Now I'm not tying to make a big deal out of this but half-naked Niall on my couch, that's a problem...

Moving closer to where he was lying on the couch I caught a glance at my self in the mirror. I look like shit, honestly how is it that he looks...ughh perfect in the morning and I barely look presentable. I quickly rubbed away any unwanted dirt under my eyes and fixed my hair. I picked up the blanket at the end of the couch and placed it over Niall's newly tonned chest.

I letting out a sigh, knowing that he's covered and still asleep. I turned around ready to walk back into the kitchen, when I heard movement.

Shit . Please let him still be asleep, please. I begged to myself.

"You know if you going to give me a good morning snog, I wouldn't object to it."

Shit, he's awake.

"I mean, I was hoping to take things slow, but I think a snog would be acceptable."

I turned back around so that we were now face to face.

"Excuse me..."

"I'm just saying, I wouldn't say no."

" Ohh you're so funny..." I said while rolling my eyes

"It's okay I know you like to cuddle."

"Seriously you should be a comedian." I said as sarcastically as possible." You looked cold and...you just looked cold okay."

"It's okay if you wanted to cuddle."

"I was trying to be nice."

"Really Kia?"

"You really are enjoying this aren't you."

" You just can't deny this." Niall said while striking an awkward, overly macho pose. "It's too early for this, I need coffee."

I took everything I had not to burt out laughing in that moment, instead I simply turned to walk to the kitchen.

"Don't fight it Kia." He said with a smirk on his face.

Ugh I wanted to slap the stupid smirk right off of his face. Him and his stupid perfectly tousled messy hair, and piercing blue eyes.

"Don't you own a shirt !" I helplessly cried out.

"Why, am I making you nervous?"

"God, I need a coffee."

Niall laughed, rubbing the back of his neck while he yawned.

Before I even had a chance to make my cup of coffee, I heard a knock at the door. Shit! Jenna's here.

"I'll get the door." I heard his voice say.