Chapter 9

"Hey Kia!" I heard Grace call

"Hey!"

"I swear I'll never get used to 6 am rehearsals."

"Haha I don't think anyone will."

"Epp! Did you bring her to rehearsals today!?"

"Yeah, my sister has this appointment and I can't leave her with just anybody so here I am."

"Well she's a quiet one, so hopefully Todd wont have a fit."

"Haha it was actually Todd's idea to bring her here. Underground parking lets me get in and out without the press knowing about her and he says he wants everyone to get used to having a baby on board."

"Wow who knew Todd was so chill...?"

"Getting everyone used to what tour life will be life I guess..."

"Hey, we all love this munchkin to bits. Don't worry about it."

"I know" I said softly before letting out a smile.

"We'll we better get in there or else Todd is actually going to freak"

We both looked at each other and laughed at the thought of seeing Todd freak out. It may sound bad but Todd could be so serious at times it was hard not to take the piss out of him.

_______________________________________

Inside the Studio

_______________________________________

" That sounds great girls! lets take five "

We all went and sat on the edge of the stage. As soon as we sat down the topic of conversation just happened to be about me.

"So spill on everything Kia."

"There's nothing to spill about, Cynthia."

"Still no call." Grace said while giving me this apologetic look on her face.

"None, he's actually been screening my calls."

"Is he serious? He can't avoid you forever."

"Cynthia's right, whats going to happen on Tour? When we have to do interviews together? Promotions?"

"Niall's not crazy or malicious. If he really does decide to not be apart of my daughters life then we'll just have to figure it out."

"How have you been holding up?" Shontelle asked.

"No lies either! I'm not taking, I'm fine, as an answer."

I am done with holding everything in. The tour was starting in two days. If there was ever a time to just let things go it was now. 

I took a deep breath before it all came out.

"In all honest?"

All three of them nodded.

"His face is like was pirminately tattooed in my mind. All I kept seeing was his face when I had told him my secret. It was cold, pale, as if he had seen a ghost. He was never one to me emotionless. I was expecting anger, confusion, hurt I even hoped for a bit of joy...But instead all I got was an emotionless Zombie."

"Well he did find out he has a daughter."

"Grace whose side are you on, he should have said something."

"Shontelle, learning you have a kid you never knew about. Give him a break."

"Guys! Cynthia has a point. It was a lot to take in. I was even freaking out. If it weren't for Maddie I wouldn't have done it."

"Where is Maddie by the way." Grace curiously asked.

"I'm here ! and so is this cutie!" Maddie said while holding my baby girl.

All the girls cooed over her as Maddie sat down with her. She was to preoccupied with one of her toys to even bother her.

"So now that all parties are here. What else happened."

"You guys are talking about the baby daddy??" Asked Maddie.

I shot Maddie a look, you know the one, It's the "like really?" look.

"Haha don't give me that look, that's what he is. Isn't that right kid?" She said while looking at my daughter, as she giggled. "See she agrees with me."

"Uhhh whatever, he's been avoiding me for almost two weeks but I know he told the boys because the next day my phone was going off like crazy."

"What did they say." Cynthia asked

"For the most part they were supportive, Harry finally understood what Simon and Todd were talking about in the Elevator the other day. At first Zayn was a bit offended that Perrie knew before him but he understood why I didn't want any of the boys to know. Him and Liam we're already wanting to spoil this munchkin rotten."

"And Louis?" asked Shontelle.

"I wouldn't go there." Said Maddie.

"Why what did he say?" Cynthia asked nervously.

  "He is pissed and I mean really mad."

"Why?"

"Cause neither her or Eleanor had mentioned this to him." Maddie budded in.

"Now he wont even take my calls."

"He's just being protective of you. He always acted like your older brother." Suggested Grace.

"I didn't expect this to affect so many people but then again I didn't know what to expect. I just hate knowing the fact the people I care the most for are hurting because of what they call my lack of judgment. They're wrong though, I did it because then I was left with no choice. As much as I hate seeing them hurt. They have to understand why I did, what I did."

"I'm sorry Kia." Grace said apologetically

"Why." I asked curiously

"The fact that Niall's acting like a jerk, Louis being mad at you. Just that all this drama is even happening to you..."

"Don't be. I actually feel good about things. I mean of course I'd like Niall to accept her as his, but for the first time in two years I feel like I can catch my breath. Like all this bad anxiety is gone now that he knows. It's 100% his decision now. I just like my old self again." I said while picking up my daughter and putting her in my lap."But I'd do it all over again if it meant keeping this munchkin."

"GIRLS! I said 10 minute break not chilling out. We have a schedule to keep up with, and the tour starts in two days." Todd said frantically

"Wow Todd breath." Said Cynthia

"Todd you need yoga ." Added Shontelle.

"Just get back to rehearsals" Todd said more calmly

"I know you love us Todd !" Maddie said as we walked by.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! !!

Sorry this is sort of a filler chapter. I apologies if it sucks. I had trouble writing this one but I needed to put in a filler chapter to set up the next Chpater, Which happened to be one on my favoirite chapters so far.

Anyway Thank you so much for taking the time to read the story, I hope you guys are enjoing it. Please Share, Vote, and  comment I'd love  to hear from you guys.

xxMyTeenConfessions