Chapter 37

______________________

Jenna's point of View

______________________

It wasn't long before I heard noise coming from the hallway.

 As much as I enjoyed seeing Niall completely fuck everything up yet again, I wasn't happy that Kia would be hurt in the process. I hate knowing that when she walks through that door, she is going to be crushed. Hearing the door crack open, I walk closer to the entrance of the room.

"Kia- Cynthia?" I say, noticing exactly who was standing in front of me.

"She's coming up right now, please do us all a favour and don't say anything." She begs.

"Cynthia just stay out of it. I told you guys exactly what kind of a dick Niall was but no one listened to me."

"She doesn't need you telling her that Jenna!" Cynthia tries to plead with me. 

I really don't get these people, always defending a complet idiot. Yet so quick to judge me, and make me out to be the bad guy. I am happy to know I had nothing to do this mess. So they can all fuck off. 

"Oh, what do you know?"

"I know that she really does love him, and I really believe that he loves her back. There has to be an explanation for all of this ."

"No see that is where you are wrong, you give that loser too much faith."

"Can you please just stop!" Cynthia tries pleading again.

"Your begging is really making you look pathetic." I coldly state. Honestly who does she think she is? "Besides he won't becoming around Kia anymore, especially after I talked to him yesterday."

I guess I was so caught up in putting Cynthia in her place I didn't notice someone enter the room.

"Wait, you did what?" The voice asked.

Shit! The only thing I can think about is prayer that she didn't hear that last part...

______________________

Kia's point of View

______________________

"Wait, you did what?" 

They both jumped at my sudden appearance, staying as silent as ever. 

"Go on Jenna." Cynthia encourages her. 

Jenna was flooded with panic. Quickly turning the attention onto Cynthia, Jenna starts yelling.

"Mind your own fucking business Cynthia." 

"Don't yell at Cyn like that !" I said back to Jenna, raising my voice a little. 

"Maybe I should leave you two to talk." Cynthia quickly says before passing me. Giving me one last assuring look. Before leaving she quietly whispered.

"Stand you're ground. Don't let her push you around anymore." I simply nodded as I watched my friend leave. Cyn was right. I was done playing Jenna's games. Turning my attention back to a surprisingly nervous Jenna.

"Tell me now." I say firmly.

"Kia it's not a big deal-"

"Don't give me that bullshit Jenna!" I say sounding more irritated. "I want the truth."

Jenna closed her eyes as she took a deep breath. 

"Yesterday in the elevator..." she paused.

I could feel the anxiety build up in my chest, remembering she had bumped into Niall yesterday.