Chapter 27

___________________________________

Zayn's Point of view

___________________________________

As soon as I got Nialls call, I rushed over to Harry's and mine shared suite. Since Niall's was right beside Kia's, ours seemed the right place for us too meet and talk. He sounded urgent over the phone which sort of worried me. Out of everybody Niall was the one we all kept a closer eye out for. We could couldn't stand to see him hurt.

When everything went down with Kia, two years ago, no one understood the pain the Niall went through more then us. We were the ones picking him up from the break up. Yeah he might have broken up with her but not because he wanted too, He loved Kia...I still think he's in love with her too. Finally arriving at my door, I slide in the room key and opened the door. Only to be greeted my 4 other very familiar faces.

************

"Wait so she just stormed in and went to grab you ear to drag you out of bed?" Liam repeated

"Yeah." Niall said while turning to show his right ear, which was still quite red. 

"Mate she's a loonie." Louis stated

"So what does this mean?" Harry asked

"I don't know."

"Bloody hell Niall! Stop holding back." Louis demanded 

"He's right you need to get this sorted." Harry adds 

Looking at Niall everyone could see he had something on his mind. Something he needed to admit. I hated doing this to him, but he needed to let go of whatever he was holding inside. If that meant me pissing him off a bit, that's what I had to do.

"Why are we even wasting our time, we all know you never loved her as much as she clearly loved you."

The whole room fell silent once the words came spilling out of my mouth.

"Why even waste your time on her." I continued. "She was nothing more than a piece of hot ass to you." Nialls hands were clenched into fists, you could see the steam coming out from his ears. "Just admit it you used her for publicity two years ago, that's all it was to you." 

"FUCK YOU!" Niall screamed, as he charged for me. All the other boys tried getting to me before Niall did but it was too late, he already had me pinned to the ground, not that a gave him much of a fight to begin with.

"I LOVED HER, I STILL FUCKING LOVE HER! YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I DIDN'T WANT HER TO LEAVE MY SIDE BUT I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE." Niall yelled

"Are you sure about that Mate?" I questioned, knowing that Niall was releasing everything he had been holding in. 

"I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FOR LETTING HER GO AND YOU KNOW THAT! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO QUESTION THAT."

"Mate." I said regretting my previously made choice.

"NO I'M SICK OF EVERYBODY QUESTIONING ME OR MY LOVE FOR HER. I AM NOT A DEADBEAT. I LOVE AOIFIE MORE THAN I CAN DESCRIBE. I'D GIVE MY LIFE FOR HER. 

"Mate." I repeated 

"AND KIA SHE WAS MY FUCKING WORLD, I'VE ALWAYS LOVED HER. SHE'S ALL I THINK ABOUT. FUCK I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH HER.!"

"MATE!" I yelled one last time, snapping Niall out of his rant.

"WHAT!" He yelled back. His breaths were heavy and he had a tight grip on my collar. To say the least he was ready to punch me at any given moment.

"Why was it so hard for you to just admit that?" I questioned. As the other guys ran behind Niall, as they saw their chance to pull him off of me.

"What?" Niall said completely dumbfounded by my comment.

"I knew all that, hell we all knew that. We just needed you to admit that to yourself."

"But you?" Niall questioned as he tried to gain control over his breathing.

"I needed you to stop being such a fucking wanker and admit that you're still in love with her." 

You could sense the tension in the room completely die, once I admitted why I did what I did. Everyone just let out a sigh of relief.

"That could have been the most reckless and selfdistructive plan I have ever seen." Liam bluntly said.

"It was bloody brilliant." Louis said holding up his hand for a high five, which I was glad to accept.

"Well that's that then." Harry said while patting Niall on the back. Only for him to lay down onto his back, covering his face with his hands.

"Bunch of twats, every single one of you." Niall said before sitting back up. You'd think we'd be pissed or shaken up by what just happened. Instead we were all laughing. 

"So what now?" Harry said while picking at his rings.

"Niall?" Liam said as we all turned our attention to him.

"I fucking love her." He chuckled out, as he ran his hand through his hair.

"We know you do." Liam reassured Niall.

"What about the break-up what if she asks?" Harry said, leaving a worried look on Nialls face

"In all honesty mate?" I started .

"yeah..."

"You're here now, what difference does it make."

"Wait, and what about that little situation, you left back in London." Louis raising concern throughout the room.

Niall shook his head and said "I've got to win Kia back." 

"For good this time?" Harry joked 

"For good" Niall smiled

"Holy shit! There is a brain inside that beautiful blonde head of yours!" Louis cheered. " To think I was beginning to worry."

"Fuck off." Niall laughed out. "Don't worry I'll get her back." He assured us.

I have to admit I got scared for a second, but Niall finally admitted what we all knew from the start. I had a good feeling about this. Hopefully this would be the final obstacle Niall would have to over come with Kia. They deserved each others Happiness.

__________________________________________________________________________

Thinking about doing a double update today?? Read // Vote // Comment to let me know what you guys think. Another thing you guys are beyond amazing, thank you so so much!!

xxMyTeenConfessions