𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

Start from the beginning

Taehyung just shook his head and snuggled closer to the curly head's embrace.

❝Is there more banana milk?❞ Jungkook stood up from the large couch.

❝Yea kookie, check the fridge.❞ Javia replied and turned his attention to her boyfriend.

They watched more movies, now it's around 3 am. Everyone was passed out on the sofa. Except for Javia, she slowly laid Taehyung down and went upstairs.

She took extra blankets and went back. She covered the members and crawled beside Taehyung. He pulled her in his arms with his legs on her.

The younger softly giggled and glanced at the others sleeping peacefully, with a smile on her face.

This makes me happy. 

She closed her eyes and let the darkness take over.

Well, as the babies are sleeping. Time for a little flashback about Javia's life. How it all started.

-Flashback-

Javia was upstairs playing with her dolls when she heard glass shattering and screams echoing through the house. She flinched and opened her bedroom door, she peeked outside. "Mama? Papa?"

"WHEN WILL YOU STOP BEING A ADDICT??! YOU SPEND ALL OUR SAVINGS ON GAMBLING, DRUGS, CIGARETTES, AND ALCOHOL! WE HAVE A CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF! FOR FUCK SAKE!" A voice yelled.

"OH SHUT UP! YOU ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING, BLAH BLAH! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Another voice yelled louder, throwing a beer bottle against the wall.

The younger waddled downstairs and was met with a horrific scene. Her mother tried to cut her father with a piece of broken glass.

"Mama? What are you doing?" She tilts her head in confusion.

"Bun go to your room. Go to your room, sweetie." Her father softly said.

This gave the drunk woman a chance, she shoved the broken glass into his throat. He suddenly plunged onto the floor and she began stabbing him.

Javia's eyes grew wide.

The little girl screamed at the top of her lungs. She begged her mother to stop, but the woman had a sinister smile on her face.

The little girl stood there and the color drained from her face. She couldn't do anything, she couldn't bring herself to save her papa. It was as if something was pulling her back.

Her mother ushered her to the kitchen and grabbed the bleach, she washed her 'weapon' and kept it with her. She took a match and lit it up, throwing it in the kitchen.

The little one finally came to her senses and gazed at the lying body on the carpet, with blood all over.

"Papa?! Wake up! I'll call the ambulance and you'll be okay." She sobbed.

"Let's go child." The woman said taking her daughter by the arm, and dragging her out.

The alarm went off, the fire spread across the whole household.

Her mother lured her away and tossed her in a car, driving off.

-End Of Flashback-

Summing up all of that, the police got involved they were no help. They took the case to court and Javia testified against her mother, but nobody believed her. She was just a 9-year-old child.

People thought she was delusional. There was no evidence to support the crime.

Her mother manipulated the whole grand jury even the judge and he dismissed the case. They didn't find any fault in her, she was a saint. No drugs, no alcohol.

Through all that, Javia didn't receive any therapy, no emotional support, no love, and no one to turn to.

Except for her grandma, she did everything she could before she passed away. Then the little one had to move back in with her mother.

Javia was traumatized and still is, she witnessed her father being brutally murdered by her mother at such a young age.

Till she met Taehyung at the restaurant when the curly head was just in college working as a waitress. things became a little bit better.

Javia's mother is still alive, doing who knows what. But the younger could care less. She got more important things to focus on.

She believes she doesn't need therapy, now that she has Taehyung and especially Winter Bear. Even though she just heard the song, it was already doing a lot for her.

She doesn't want the elder spending so much money on something that might not even help.

Therapy isn't always the key to everything, it sometimes doesn't solve the person's problems.