Chapter Fourteen

|Kellin pov|

This amazing European tour with Bring Me The Horizon and Pierce the Veil is sadly almost over we only have a week left, but I have leave early to go to court for custody of Copeland. So this is my last night preforming on the tour. It's been the best time of my life thus far. Sure there were some bumps along the way, but you have to expect some not that when I was leaving two months ago I expected to come home like this awaiting court with my wife, or I should say ex-wife now, huh.

The only one who knows I'm leaving today is Vic, I have to tell my band and that's what I'm going to do after the show. I don't to ruin it for them. I don't expect them to continue to play without me but that doesn't mean they can't. I can't do anything to change it, this is the date Kate sent me and it's in barely two days. I have to leave today to make sure I have the time to fly there and get some rest so I'm not super jet-lagged.

Anyway I see Vic walking a little ways behind me with his brother and Tony, Jaime is somewhere I don't know. We're heading into the venue for a sound check and where getting ready to put on a kickass show. I have to make sure that this one is amazing for me cause this will be the last one for me for a while.

Ok I can do this. I've done this for months and this is the one I'm nervous about—

"Hey Kels?" I hear. Then I look over and I see Vic next to me.

"Hey" I say smiling at him.

"Have fun, and don't forget to tell them after"

"I know" I say.

"Well, break a leg" he says smiling then quickly pecks my cheek and backs away to stand somewhere where he can see me preform. Then I walk out on stage with all the screaming fans and soak it all up. Ok, then I start with our first song of the set which is always a crowd pleaser 'If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn'. 

When the set finished I was starting to tear, it's sad that this is the end for me anyway. But I bow and walk off I saw Vic clapping and smiling at me. I smile back and now I have to break the news to them. 

"Great job" Vic and Jaime tells us.

"Thanks" I say back.

I see Vic and his band ready to get on the stage I wish him luck and they go on. While they're playing I bring my band back to the dressing room and to tell them what's going on. Here we go.

"Hey guys I have something that I need to tell you all" I announce.

"What's up dude?" Justin asks.

"Well I have some sad news to tell you that this was my last show of the tour. I have to go home and go to court with Kate" I say.

"Wait what?" They ask.

"Yeah Kate and I are getting a divorce and I have to go back and fight for custody of Copeland, and finalize the divorce" I tell them.

"When did this all happen and why didn't you tell us?" Gabe asks.

"Well after the whole video thing and then I talked to her on the phone we, I sorta asked for divorce she had no choice but to agree and I then I asked for custody of Copeland, it's going to be a hard fight but I will try my best" I explained to them.