Chapter Six

|Kellin pov|

It's been a couple days and I can't really help but suddenly feel something for Vic again. I haven't even seen him or heard from him since, but I was told that he's sick, that's why he's postpone a few performances. Which makes sense since he walked back in the rain the other day. But anyway, I know I shouldn't have these feelings, because of my family back home. But I can't help it he was my first love. Maybe that's all I need right now is my family. We have off today. So I think I'll call Katelynne.

So I do just that. I call. But then I realized the time difference. It's like noon here but like four am there so I'll have to wait a few hours. So what to do in the mean time. I know I could sight see, it's our first day off since the start, so I better take this opportunity to see around the city we're in, which is Liverpool, I've always been a big Beatles fan so this is cool, maybe me and the guys could go to the museum dedicated to them. It is our first time overseas so why not.

The guys woke up and I told them my idea of sight seeing and going to the Beatles museum, they agreed and we are now apparently meeting up with Vic's band cause they wanted to go too, I guess one of the numbskulls in my band must have said something to them. But I just need to act casual and try not to overreact. Or else the guys will think that something's up, and I don't want them snooping around.

So Oli and his guys are taking us there cause they know their way around here, they told us that they have been here so many times so we trust them to get us places. We decided walk since it's a nice day and they guys are super excited as am I but I have other things on my mind.

I saw Vic walk out of the bus with the other guys of his band. He looked nice, I have to admit, but he did look a bit sick, so I guess he wasn't lying. I want to try and at least talk to him today, we'll probably have time I know how my guys are, thick.

We met up with Oli and his guys and now all of us are on our way to the museum. I slip away from my friends and I notice that Vic's been walking in the back of the pack, not really paying attention to anything, he seems to be lost in his own mind. I'd give anything to know what he's thinking about right now.

I gradually slow down to make sure he catches up with me. But he walks right into me, I guess I was right, he's to busy to be paying attention.

"Oh sorr- Kellin" he says.

"It's fine, I actually wanted to talk to you maybe" I say to him.

"Uh, s-sure, but keep your voice low" he says. I just nod.

"Well I just wanted to start off by saying that you have nothing to feel guilty about, cause I know that's most likely what your feeling, and I say that because it's just as much my fault as it is yours ok, so I don't want you to avoid me, because of this we can still be friends alright" I explain.

"I'm just really sorry that I did that, I am feeling guilty for it, well I'm glad we can still be friends Kellin, notthatIdidn'tlikeitbutwhatever" he says mumbling the last part.

"What was that last part?" I ask.

"Huh?" He breathes playing dumb. I know this hiding something.

"You mumbled something at he end there, I didn't catch it" I say innocently.

"Oh, don't worry about it" he says quickly.

"Ok, well I'm glad this is settled and we can be friends again" I tell him.

"Me too" he says. We continue to walk to the museum in silence. Other than the usual chatter from the guys ahead of us.

We finally arrive at the museum and we buy the tickets, with Oli and his guys help, with the money differences. We finally get them and we all go inside and look around at all the Beatles memorabilia. It's so cool if you ask me. I love the Beatles they were a great band in their day, it's too bad that they don't tour anymore, but two of the guys have died so it's understandable.

Well after spending hours at the museum, having lunch there and buying souvenirs we are, just walking around the city now. But we have to be getting back to the bussed cause we have a show to do tomorrow so we have to get going. Tomorrow is our last stop in the U.K. After that we're heading to Spain, for three shows.

We finally got back to the busses, I did have a few conversations with Vic here and there throughout the day. But I think now would be a good time to call Katelynne and check up on the kids. So I head to my bunk and close the curtains for privacy. I use the FaceTime on my phone to call her. It's ringing.

"Hey Kellin!" He says excited.

"Hey Kate, how's everything going over there?" I ask her.

"Well the boys are still at school and Copeland's napping" he tells me. I guess it's not as late as I thought it was.

"Ok great"

"How's the tour going?" She asks me.

"It's amazing Kate, I love it, playing shows and going to cities that I've only dreamed of going to, my god, I wish you were here to experience it too. But I know you have to hold down the fort there" I tell her.

"Yeah, well I'm glad that your enjoying yourself sweetie" she says.

"Well I'm tired, but I wanted to check in with you, call me when the kids are all there ok I miss them all too" I say.

"Ok well that's in a couple hours so I'll see you then ok" she stated.

"That's fine I'll be here" I tell her.

"Ok well bye Katelynne" I say making a kissy face to the camera.

"Bye sweetie" he says and does the same kissy face.

We hang up and I decide that mows probably a good time to take a nap. While the guys have there drinks cause we are dinner about an hour ago, and now is their drinking time. However I can't seem to get the brown eyed, caramel tanned boy, Vic, out of my head as I drift off to sleep.