Chapter Ten

|Kellin pov|

It's another couple days later and just left France and are driving east to Germany. I've never been there, well I haven't been to any of these countries but anyway. I haven't talked to Vic really since that talk in the grass a few days ago. I hope I didn't say anything too, I don't know, but I understand he's busy we don't always have time to talk even though I want to.

There's really nothing for me to do while we're driving to the next venue so I stay in my bunk most of the time. But since I'm getting hungry might as well see what we have on this bus. So I leave my bunk where I had my laptop and phone out in case I got a call from Kate.

I see Jack, Jesse, and our tour manager sitting around with playing cards and are drinking beers. While Justin and Gabe are playing a video game.

"He lives!" I hear Jesse say as I walked out.

"Yeah, haha" I say sarcastically.

"Seriously dude where have you been?" Jack asks.

"What do you mean? I've been here" I say.

"No where have you been all week, we hardly see you your always off somewhere doing whatever" he says.

I continue my way to the cabinets I look through them to find something to eat, but I can't find anything.

"Did you pigs eat all the food already?" I ask disregarding the last statement.

"Don't try and change the subject Kellin" Jesse chimes in again.

"Look I came out here to get something to eat, not get lectured, now where's all the food?" I say to them.

"Sorry dude, but we have to get more when we get to Germany" I hear Justin butt in. I just roll my eyes, and head back to my bunk.

I see that my phones lit up, great I probably missed a call from Kate. But as I pick it up and look I see it's a video message from an unknown number. Who the fuck?

I click it open and see the video, but I shouldn't have. My heart literally stopped at the sight in front of me.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" I scream. Then I hear a bunch of quick footsteps coming toward me.

"What happened?" I hear not really paying attention to who said it.

I didn't answer I just stared at my phone that's playing the video of my wife hooking up with someone whose not me. That's definitely Kate, and not like from a long time ago, it has to be recently, cause she's only had that hair cut for since right before I left on tour. My heart plummeted and shattered. Then the anger fueled me. I have to try and call her. I call her and there's a busy signal.

"WHO THE FUCK--" I yelled but cut myself off with a tear escaping my eye.

Then I looked up and I saw my whole band and manager looking at me. I wiped my face with my sleeve and they just stood there looking at me.

"Kellin, what happened. . ." Jesse said kind of hesitant.

"Kate" that's all I said. Then another tear rolled down my face.

"What happened to her?" He asks me. I pause. I didn't want to say it then I'll become more real I can't say it. It's not true Katelynne wouldn't do that to me.