Chapter Two

|Vic pov|

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What the fuck is going on here!" I shout.

I see Cara, my girlfriend, in nothing but a bra and panties with some guy who was shirtless and under the covers, thank god cause if he was exposed..., the guy was just looking at me and Cara was too. It's pretty obvious what's going on here.

"Cara! What he hell!?" I shout.

"Vic! What are you doing here?" She asks me casually with the no guilt what so ever. Now I'm pissed off.

"What am I doing here?! I think the better question is what the fuck is he doing here!?" I continue to shout at her.

She didn't say anything, I felt my heart break and drop into my stomach.

"What have I not been a good enough boyfriend for you? Have I not been able to satisfy you enough?" I say with sadness taking over me and anger leaves.

She still didn't say anything but the guy speaks up.

"Cara you said you weren't dating anyone?" He said.

"Bitch" I say before leaving the room.

That was it my heart shattered. I have to get out of here, I leave, getting back into Mike's car and driving back to my house with some stray tears falling and rolling down my face. I finally pulled into the driveway and I open the door, slamming it shut. And going to my room and slamming that door shut too.

I've never been one to handle a break up well, this is the second girl to cheat on me. Before Cara I was with this girl we dated for barely a year before I found out, that was right after I graduated from college. Her and Cara were the only girls I've dated. I try not to think about my first love, from back in high school. But when we broke up, even though mutually I still didn't take it well and Mike had to convince me to see other people. So I did and every girl I date, cheat. So what the hell is wrong with me? Why does this keep happening to me.

Mike must have noticed me slamming doors, I didn't even notice him come in until he started talking.

"Ok from the fact I heard you slamming doors and your now crying, it didn't go well with Cara, did it" he says.

I just shake my head no.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I found her in bed with some other guy" I say letting the tears go down.

"She cheated on you!" He says shocked. I just nod, cause hearing him say that make it all feel more real.

I remember when I first met her, Cara, she came into the studio while I was talking with our manager, two years ago. She had her hair down and she had just moved here from Texas, she looked so beautiful. Mike encouraged me to talk to her so I did. The rest was history, now everything's changed. Now she's nothing but back-stabbing cheating bitch.

"Vic- hey Vic you still there" I hear Mike snapping his fingers in my face.

"Sorry" I say quietly.

"It's alright, try and get some sleep, we'll deal with this in the morning" he says. I nod.

Then I lay down on my bed. But the tears don't stop. As much as I want to sleep, I can't. I decided to get up and go to the bathroom, and just think. As I'm staring at my reflection in the mirror I can't tell what it is about me that it's all happening. I definitely have never really had self confidence, besides singing and my guitar playing. But esteem not so much. I've always been insecure about my appearance. I just don't get it. I know I have some bad habits, that I shouldn't, but I can't help it.

It's got to be early in the morning by now. I look over at the clock, it is, it's like 2 am. But I look down at the vanity, and I see some of her things. The tears come back, I stare up at my reflection again, I raise my fist, to break the mirror so I don't have to look at myself, but before I actually punch the mirror I got a realization, and thought of lyrics for a song or two to finish up our album. I go back to my room and pull out my notebook where I write all my lyrics.

The words come flooding out of my brain and onto the paper. I finish one and move on to the next one. I finally finish both as I glanced at the clock 5:45 am. I finally decided to lay down and try and sleep, I actually feel a little better after writing them. I hope the guys like it. But I'll worry about that later. I lay my head down. And try to fall asleep, I hear the door bell ring. 'Who the fuck is that? At this time?' I think to myself. So I get up and see. I trudge down the stairs and open he door, to see Cara standing there.

"What the fuck do you want, at almost 6 am?" I asked bitterly.

"I came for my stuff, is that alright with you" she says. "Oh and here's some of the crap you left" she said handing me a box and then walking past me.

She was only about twenty minutes gathering her stuff and then walking past me again, she was almost out the door when she started talking.

"If it wasn't clear already, were done, and that I wasn't really at a bachelorette party, it was a strip club, that the girls and me went to for a night out, so I have no guilt about anything, and he wasn't the only guy I've slept with in the last couple of years, and to be honest you really weren't that good, bye Vic" she says to me. Then she leaves before I could say anything.

I go back up to my room to see that she left it a mess and but I'll care about that later I get back into bed and try and sleep for the third time tonight or morning. I see it's now after six am and what's the point in trying to sleep now. But I lay down anyway and close my eyes. It's not long before I hear more noise from Mike this time. So I just get up and fiddle with the songs I was writing all night.

___________________

|Kellin pov|

We just got to the studio of the record label that sighed us and we're going to be recording all day. It's still early in the morning but we have a lot to do today, so might as well get a early start. It's going to be great to finally get our music out into the world and then sing it in front of people. I can't wait for the tour with one of my favorite bands.