Chapter Thirteen

|Kellin pov|

It's been a few days since I last talked to Katelynne, I haven't tried to I miss little Copeland but I don't think I could handle talking to Kate again, for a while anyway. It'll eventually happen I know that but as long as I can control it, and being all the way in Greece for the last show here, then we fly back over to Portugal to finish off the tour. Then we go back to the States, for a month break. Thats when everything is going to go down court wise anyway.

_________________________________

|Vic pov|

Kellin wanted to go on a date, I have no complaints, but I have to be careful I think the guys are starting to get suspicious. They keep asking questions and making weird looks at me when I'm watching him preform before us. Just things like that. I told Kellin to just meet me at the place we decided to have the date. I'll tell the guys but not until everything is settled and we're back at home.

I love this tour. It's so much fun. Oli and his guys are funny especially when they have a few drinks in them. The fans have been amazing and I love meeting them and playing for them too. So far nothing bad has happened and now that there's only a few weeks left everything should be smooth but I can't predict anything.

I look at He clock on the wall of the bus and see it's almost 6:30, Kellin wanted to meet up at 7 for dinner so I'd better get going.

"Alright whose coming cooking dinner?" I hear Jaime announce. "Viiic?"

"Not me, I'm going out for a while see ya" I say heading towards the door of the bus.

"Hold it, you're leaving? Why? Where you going?" He asks.

"Oh no where in particular, just going to walk around, see things, maybe grab something to eat" I say nonchalantly but also lie.

"Oh ok have fun then, see ya" Jaime says and goes to bother Tony. I walk off and head out to find Kellin.

I can't believe he bought that. Ok now to find Kellin. I find him sitting in the diner he texted me to go to, I slide in the booth and he slides closer to me and he grabs my hand and holds it. I'm like transported back to high school. This is very similar to what we used to do back then. It's like nothing's changed, yet everything's changed at the same time.

"Hey Vic" Kellin says once he's comfortable.

"Hey Kels" I say. I used to call him that all the time. He loved it.

"You haven't called me that since right before we broke up" he says.

"Yeah I know, it's ok I call you that right" I ask him.

"Of course it is, your like my 'un'offical boyfriend Viccy" he says.

"You pulling the Viccy card on me now" I joke.

"Yep" he the kisses my cheek. When I noticed a waitress walking up to us.

"What can I get for you two?" She asks us, with an accent what it was some what hard to understand her, while she was playing with her hair and her outfit.

"Well I think I'll have. . ." I pause looking at the menu. ". . . A gyro, I've had them before" I say simply.

"I'll have the same" Kellin says. Then she scurries off. I notice Kellin relax a bit.