Epilouge

2 years later

|Kellin pov|

"Cope has just been sent off to kindergarten for the day" I say in a suggestive tone.

"I like the sound of that only I have a very important question for you?" Vic say to me.

"Oh yeah..." I say.

"Yep, now go up stairs and wait for me there, and I'll bring up my surprise" he say.

"But I thought you said it was a question?" I ask him.

"It is but it's also a surprise" 

"Ok" I say. Then I peck his lips and I head up to our room.

Theses last two years have been the best I've ever had. Of course it's sad when either of us leave to go on tour so something. But we always come back to each other. And knowing that makes my heart swell and love him even more. Copeland stays with Kate whenever both of us are on tour at the same time. So she still gets to see her, but I know she prefers to be with us. She's told me so a lot of times.

Like a month after we moved in with Vic he started calling him daddy too. And the first time I heard that it made my heart melt.

Once I got to our bedroom I sat there and took off my skinny jeans and left my oversized tee on. Along with my underwear. Ok ever since I've been back with Vic I've been more in touch with my feminine and submissive side. He just has that effect on me. Then I hear his footsteps coming closer. And my heart rate picks up. I wonder what's got to surprise me or ask. He said it was important so, this had got me curious.

I hear the door open and I see my smoking hot boyfriend walk through. I see him smiling at me. So I smile back at him. I do take notice that he's holding something in his right hand, but I can't tell it's small though.

"Hey Vic" I say seductively then I get up off the bed and walk towards him and kiss him.

"Later Kels I have to ask you something" He says.

"Well get on with it Vic, so I can kiss you" I say sassily.

"No, this is important, and I want you take me seriously" he says.

"Oh" I say confused. He kneel down and holds out the thing he was holding and I gasp. It was a beautiful ring.

"Kellin Quinn, I love you very much, you know that, but I don't just want to be your boyfriend anymore, I want more. So if you will have me, Kellin will you marry me?" Vic asks.

I'm speechless.

"Of course!" I say excitedly. I wasn't expecting it, but who cares. I immediately grabbed is face and kissed those lips of his. I could never get tired of his kisses. And I never will have to. Cause now he's all mine forever.

"I love you so much Victor" I say.

"I love you too Kellin"

After I broke it off in college I hoped that our love would bring us back together, and it did.  Then I met Kate, and I thought my life was complete. But it wasn't, I still thought about Vic for hours with out telling her. But now life is complete, cause I have him and forever and this will never change. Fate has brought us back together for good.

________________________

The end.

It's officially done. Thanks for reading everyone. Ok so I know that this was quick, but I want to get this done so I can start my next story in a day or two. Well I hope you all enjoyed and hope you all read my next story's and the one in currently in the middle of. Thanks again and stay awesome =) <3