Chapter Three

|Kellin|

*Three months later*
Feb. 2010

The time has come where we are going to be flying to London. We leave in the morning. I'm currently packing my suitcase with Katelynne next to me. The kids have long gone to bed. And now it's just us able to talk. I know she's sad about me leaving for three months to tour. It's going to be hard for both of us, and the kids. But this has been my dream for years. I would be stupid to pass this up.

We've done small local gigs since recording, but there not going to measure up to the scale that we'll be doing starting tomorrow with Bring Me The Horizon. I can't wait, it's going to be amazing. I heard these other guys are going to be on the tour with us but I don't know who. Whatever.

"Kels, I know you've always wanted this, but if something happens over there, I can't just pick up and get to you that easily" I hear Kate tell me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Kate, nothing bad is going to happen, but I know I'll miss you and the kids like crazy, but I've wanted this so please support this" I tell her.

"You don't know that babe, and I do support it, I just wish it wasn't so soon, but as long as your sure" she says.

"I'm sure" I say giving her a kiss, and then getting into bed next to her for the last time for the next three months.

Now that it's morning I have to leave very early, to catch the plane. Cause it takes a long time to get to London from Los Angeles. So I wake up at the crack of dawn, and Kate wakes up too, the boys are up but little Copeland is still asleep. Katelynne is going to be driving me to the airport with the boys so we can say goodbye properly.

We arrive and I get out of the car and kiss my wife goodbye, and hug the boys and give Cope and kiss on her cheek so I don't wake her up. They all get back into the car and drive back home. I go to the terminal and I see the guys there too so I go over and wait for the plane with them.

It took nearly 8 hours before we landed here in London. We just got here now we have to find our way to the venue, and met up with the other bands that we'll be touring with. I can't wait this is going to be a lot of fun I am tell already.

We finally get to the venue and we see the BMTH bus out back. So their here, we park and go inside to be immediately greeted by Oliver Sykes, the lead vocalist. I've always sorta had a man crush on him, since I found out about them, six years ago. What can I say, I was never fully straight, but Kate doesn't need to know that.

He smiles and greets us, his British accent is to die for. We introduced ourselves and then he took us to the back with the rest of his band, while we wait on the other band that I heard is also flying over from America to get here, we talk and get to know them.

__________________________

|Vic pov|

So the time has come where we are finally, going to be flying to London. I can't wait to get out of here. The months that followed once Cara officially left, haven't been good for me anyway. But good for the band. We got back into the studio and recorded our second album, and we have a single that's going to be released in about a week. And then we have another set to be released a few weeks after.

I haven't fully gotten over Cara yet, but she was a bitch, and I hate her for what she did, but at the same time I still love her cause we did date for two years. It may not have felt like it to her, but for me it was two years. I know I could, and I will over time, so this tour is exactly what I need.

I know it's a long flight to get to London from San Diego, but that's why we're leaving so fricken early in the morning. I was told that we're not only touring with Bring Me The Horizon but also with a very small band. I heard that they just put out a debut album. But I don't know who they are I wasn't told anything about them so.

We just landed, so here we are in London, about to tour. Yay. We get our bus and we have to find our way to the venue. But we do eventually get there and when we do we see the BMTH bus and another one parked. So we're the last to arrive, whatever. We park and leave to be immediately greeted by Oli, we've met before he's a great guy. He takes us to the back with the rest of his band and so he can introduce us to the newbies.

"Oy, guys Pierce just arrived come say hi" he says in his British accent. Then the four other guys from his band comes up and greets us.

"Guys, this is our opening band Sleeping with Sirens" Oli says as the guys come out. Oh my god.

"Kellin?"

"Vic?"