Chapter Fifteen

|Vic pov|

It's now the last day of tour it's kind of lonely without Kellin, but we've been texting a lot. I can't wait till I get him all to myself after all his legal crap is over. We just preformed and now we're out celebrating. We leave first thing tomorrow morning. It's great just spending with they guys and my brother again. This week was about the guys teasing me about Kellin; like they would always make faces and comments if they catch me texting him and so on I don't care. I love him and they have to get used to him being around more now.

But after so many drinks we find our way back to the bus so we can to head to the airport to fly home. I can't wait to get there. I know Kellin's been staying at his house in LA until this is all over and I get there. He says that it looks good that he is most likely to get custody of his daughter and I'm happy for him. I can't wait to meet her, he's shown me pictures of her and he looks adorable. We get back to the bus and I got right to my bunk and fall asleep.

I wake up to a pounding headache. I lay there in my bunk for a few minutes just to muster up enough energy to get out and get an aspirin. That is until our tour manager slid my curtain back and let all the sunlight in, causing me to groan and roll over.

"Whaaaaat!" I say annoyed.

"Come on we have to get going" she says while handing me two aspirin and water.

"Thanks" I tell her.

She leaves and I take the two pills and eventually leave my bunk to get dressed and have breakfast with the guys. Then after breakfast we said goodbye to the guys in Bring Me The Horizon. And we were all off to the airport. We going home to America and they go home to England. I'll miss them they're great people to tour with and and a great band.

We get to the airport and go through security and we wait by the gate. Then the plane arrives and we go on and now we have a long flight a head of us.

After eleven hours on that plane it felt so nice to stand up and stretch now that the planes landed. We enter the familiar San Diego airport and the warm weather that was nice. It was nice in Europe, but now it's hot and that's how we like it. We grew up with it and it's the best. Mike and I say goodbye to Tony and Jaime for a while and we get a taxi to head home to our apartment.

Once we got home we fell straight asleep. I was so jet lagged. However I wake up to my phone ringing. Who dares to disturb my sleep. I wake up super groggy. I see the caller Id and it's Kellin. So I obviously answer.

"Hello" I say sleepily. I'm still tired but if he needs me then I have to answer.

"Hi, oh did you just wake up?" He asks.

"Yeah I just got home like three hours ago" I tell him.

"Sorry babe, but I have something I need to ask you?"

"You just did, but go ahead" I say, he chuckles.

"Well do you think we could move in with you?" He asks.

"Sure, Wait who, what?" My sleepy mind can't understand what he's trying to ask.

"Vic could Copeland and I move in with you?" He asks again.

"Wait, you won?" I'm finally understanding what he means

"Yup! So can we?"

"Yeah definitely, I'm so excited for you Kels, I'll text you the address, sorry I'm super jet lagged and I need sleep so show up whenever" I tell him

"I understand, I'll see you, I love you" he says.

"Love you too" I say then we hang up the phone. I text him the address and I lay back down on my pillow and fall asleep again.