Sofia

I looked through the window of Nando's as they sat there, Louise standing beside me. She too was looking, but her eyes were only on Freezy. There they all were though, happy. Because they still had each other.

"I wish I could speak to him" Louise told me, turning to me. Her tattoos showing for once as she wore her grey T-shirt.

"Me too" I replied, looking to Landon. They didn't know me nor Louise. Both of us disappearing from everyone's memories.

"But for now, let's follow our group" Louise told me, making me remember that they had left yesterday to settle down in Paris.

As me and Louise got to our new apartment in Paris I noticed how someone had been here, putting our stuff together. I walked closer to the shelf full with pictures. Most were random ones of nature while some was of our family and friends, one was the picture of me and Landon together. I picked it up smiling at it. A home wasn't a home without him close by, I suppose.

And that's where this story ends. A deleted girl in a new city, having her group of undead people to lead. Maybe this isn't the happy ending I hoped for, but in the end. I'm undead while Landon will always be deadly. So this will do, a almost happy ending to the story about me, Sofia Minter.